Rebulls headin' two Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

Tha Hiltoppurs jist shut out Will-Yum Blunt 35-0.....Thairfour thay weal bee waitin' two dubbull upp onn tha Blunt Cowntee teems necks weak att thair place....Coach Cartur weal bee lickin' hiz chops aftur he sees Mairvul's stuggulls twonite....Thairfour eye haiv opuned upp Cyunts Hil az a urlee 59.2 pt favritt necks Fridee nite att Steav Superiur feeled.....:unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Boone has a bye next week, you guys okay if a Blazer joins your ranks against the Hill?

blazer1set.......Ewe shore cain.....Pluss eye weal haiv two haiv a littull hep feedin' mommaSTARS upp tha Eye-81......:hungry:...Looks like yore Boone boys ere tearin hit upp this yeer.....Looks like Dannull and Mingo haiv a good mad-on.....:thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

1 minute ago, STARSNBARS said:

blazer1set.......Ewe shore cain.....Pluss eye weal haiv two haiv a littull hep feedin' mommaSTARS upp tha Eye-81......:hungry:

The Hill has a nice stadium and good concessions, but there are several places to stop in Johnson City before you get there.      Phil's Dream Pit if you like BBQ, Cootie Browns is a couple of miles from the stadium, lotta good eateries in the area

Just now, blazer1set said:

The Hill has a nice stadium and good concessions, but there are several places to stop in Johnson City before you get there.      Phil's Dream Pit if you like BBQ, Cootie Browns is a couple of miles from the stadium, lotta good eateries in the area

Bset.....One ov tha pups lives upp inn JC and she haz took us two Cooties.....Thay run us out aftur mommaSTARS haid a haif duzzun ov tha smoked blowney sammiches......:hungry:

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Nice stadium?  I guess... if you like sitting 20 miles from the field.

48 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Series history............

2021 Maryville wins 41-17
2019 Maryville wins 42-0
2018 Maryville wins 42-7
2016 Maryville wins 35-14
2015 Maryville wins 52-17
2014 Maryville wins 45-0
2011 Maryville wins 45-7
2010 Maryville wins 34-7
1942 Science Hill wins 14-0
1941 Maryville wins 6-0
1940 Science Hill wins 33-0

I knew a man very well that played in those first two games 1940 and 1941. He passed away four years ago at the age of 93 I believe. I remember him telling me the game that was played up there that it was just bitter cold that day.