Rebulls headin' two Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Yep, kinda like going to a college game.      I meant the area around the stadium, nice and open where you can walk around.       But to me West Ridge has the ultimate high school facility, love their layout.

West Ridge isn't good either.  If you can't accommodate all of the visiting team fans, then it's a bad stadium.  If you didn't get there by 6:30 last night, you were going to have difficulty finding a seat.  And yes JFJ is also bad for that same reason.  The visitors side at JFJ is atrocious.  The best stadium in our conference is probably Morristown East/West.  Right on top of the field and plenty of seating.  My favorite stadiums I've visited in Tennessee so far are Oak Ridge, Maryville and Farragut.

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Talk'n dirt'e this morning! 

Ridgewood is as good as it gets! :hungry:

...and I know REAL Q.........

Yep.  Really unique and they make the best bleu cheese dressing in the state.  

And I, too, know BBQ as well as anybody.  

And here's another in the Tri Cities that I am becoming a fan of.  More on the Texas Style, which is my preference, and very solid:

Home - Project BBQ JC

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, HTV said:

Yep.  Really unique and they make the best bleu cheese dressing in the state.  

And I, too, know BBQ as well as anybody.  

And here's another in the Tri Cities that I am becoming a fan of.  More on the Texas Style, which is my preference, and very solid:

Home - Project BBQ JC

I ate @ Project BBQ for the first time tonight, their beef brisket is fantastic.    It's all done with wood, no propane.

7 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

Also DBs need to be a heck of alot more aggressive. We havent really had any bone jarring Safeties  since back in 2015  when we had 2 6'1" 195 lbers And #8 needs to be the punt returner from now on.  And most of all this team needs to gel and a leader needs to emerge and soon. 

I hear we may get a new scoreboard and spread some more rubber pellets on the field.

19 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

West Ridge isn't good either.  If you can't accommodate all of the visiting team fans, then it's a bad stadium.  If you didn't get there by 6:30 last night, you were going to have difficulty finding a seat.  And yes JFJ is also bad for that same reason.  The visitors side at JFJ is atrocious.  The best stadium in our conference is probably Morristown East/West.  Right on top of the field and plenty of seating.  My favorite stadiums I've visited in Tennessee so far are Oak Ridge, Maryville and Farragut.

Farragut can’t accommodate Maryville fans. We travel well and there’s always spill over to the home side. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strongx said:

I hear we may get a new scoreboard and spread some more rubber pellets on the field.

I figure BarneySox2007 will come across Alcoa's old Purdue "hand-me-down" Jumbotron that was replaced for a state of the art LED big screen......Rumrunner can use bungee cords and hang it from the existing score board! :lol:

image.jpeg.779e0e84a2f9caaf48294f660a7844b6.jpeg

On 9/16/2022 at 9:49 PM, blazer1set said:

The Hill has a nice stadium and good concessions, but there are several places to stop in Johnson City before you get there.      Phil's Dream Pit if you like BBQ, Cootie Browns is a couple of miles from the stadium, lotta good eateries in the area

Southern Craft BBQ is the best bbq in the tricities. Just sayin’….