Rebulls headin' two Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

Looks like a goodurer nite fer footbawl......Me, mommaSTARS, rw87, Mr. and Mrs. 200mph weal loadin upp inn ole Nellie Belle fer a trip upp tha Eye-81.......Lucklee one ov tha pups lives inn Johnsun Citty and haz warned tha Ordrey's ov Johnsun Citty thait thay bettur haiv a extree fridgerated box truk ov food and goodies jist fer momma.....(Bless hur hart)......:hungry:

39 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Looks like a goodurer nite fer footbawl......Me, mommaSTARS, rw87, Mr. and Mrs. 200mph weal loadin upp inn ole Nellie Belle fer a trip upp tha Eye-81.......Lucklee one ov tha pups lives inn Johnsun Citty and haz warned tha Ordrey's ov Johnsun Citty thait thay bettur haiv a extree fridgerated box truk ov food and goodies jist fer momma.....(Bless hur hart)......:hungry:

I’m pretty hungry too :hungry:   I passed on pizza and corn today at school to make room for supper. 

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Starting the gator weekend off with a trip to Spurrier Field - there is just something about that!

Safe travels up I-81. You won’t need to leave until 6:00 if Mr 200 drives!

On 9/22/2022 at 2:40 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

That will be great for fans that aren't into the Three Stooges and Maryville High Football. Maybe everyone can see a real broadcast this week for their money.

Confirmed with Science Hill AD no stream of the game tonight..95.7 on the radio dial is your only option