Knox West at Alcoa

WestHigh4Life

1 hour ago, dawgs82 said:

Alcoa may be the best team in the STATE! (All classifications) But this game is going to be interesting. West brings a lot of physicality. 

I love me some Alcoa, BC and SLANT are my dudes, if you haven't met them please do they're genuine cool guys, I will be pulling for Alcoa this game and the rest of the season but you have to be realistic there's a team in Murfreesboro that's king of the block. Here's the difference Alcoa vs West is a big game but if it was West Vs Oakland it wouldn't be treated as such 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, RollRed said:

A 3A team best in the state. Nothing to see here folks just keep it moving 

Wouldn't be the first time. Although they weren’t 3A,  there wasn’t a team in the state that could have played with the 1989 team that took Brentwood Academy to the shed. Kingston was a beast that year tho!  There are several other teams, but that one comes to mind first! :mrgreen:

Edited by Throwdeslant
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, AllVol2012 said:

For you to be a West fan you never go into any game having faith in them…i assume you watch them every week so you know it will be an absolute dog fight like last season.

I always have faith in them but i just like to get the conversation started...but thats not to say they havent disappointed me in the past either.

Last year Alcoa fans claimed the only reason West was in that game was bc of knox county refs...now is our return trip to Alcoa and based on that theory West should have lost badly then and will do so.

Also Blount County hasnt been too kind to West as of late as they lost 35-7 to Maryville last year and havent beaten any of the blount county teams at there place since 2013!

3 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

I always have faith in them but i just like to get the conversation started...but thats not to say they havent disappointed me in the past either.

Last year Alcoa fans claimed the only reason West was in that game was bc of knox county refs...now is our return trip to Alcoa and based on that theory West should have lost badly then and will do so.

Also Blount County hasnt been too kind to West as of late as they lost 35-7 to Maryville last year and havent beaten any of the blount county teams at there place since 2013!

Don’t think West would have lost badly. I think the difference would have been 10-14 points tho. At this point, I’m just glad we got outta there with the W. :thumb: