Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

29 minutes ago, Patriots186 said:

I haven’t been to a game at Springfield in a long time. Last time I went they didn’t play at the high school. Is this still the case?

the Yellow Jackets play on a field constructed behind the High School 

the address of the school is

5240 Highway 76 East 

safe travels if you make the trip 

Edited by TheCommissioner

Can't wait for tonight! This game could go either way. I don't see a blow either way. I do think this is the best team overall that Coach Wilson has fielded. HC is definitely battle tested with a tougher schedule.  I think it's too close to call, and the team with less turnovers wins.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brian2000 said:

Even if the Jackets scoring avg is 38 per  game?

In theory that sounds good but when your schedule is just awful outside of these two weeks I just can’t see them beating HC. Now you can’t help who is in your region but if it was me I would’ve tested myself a little earlier and not with Wilson central and greenbrier. Now Y’all are still a really good team don’t get me wrong but offensively that 38 Avg is very deceiving! But listen if I’m wrong I will respectfully apologize to all the Springfield faithful!

5 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

I'm telling you Springfield guys right now, y'all better be ready for a war, Henry County is coming, not just to get a W, but to make a statement! GO BIG RED!!!!!

LMAO... And you think the team you beat up on in the playoffs in their backyard isn't?!?!?!? Buckle up and drive safe.

See you in The Nest!