Mairvul headin' two Raydurland

STARSNBARS

Go back to July threads in the first 7 on 7 against Anderson County game and see if I didn't try to get everyone prepared for for what was coming. Some got back at me like I was some kind of Negative Nellie but I know what I saw that day. Receivers that clearly couldn't break free if their grandmother were covering them and a kid that clearly already knew who he was throwing it to even if there were others open. Parts of the offense are so pitiful we depend on Noah Vaughn to get us out of trouble. Cleveland came in with a plan to stop Noah in the first half and did hold him to 36 yards on ten carries which is why they led at half 14-7. Then what little we did recover on offense the second half the defense said here hold my beer. 20 years down the drain and if we even play half this bad against West they'll mercy rule us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

It's the Law of Averages. It catches everybody eventually. But that's not that Maryville won't be back it true form next year or two years from now. Some of you sound like it's over for good. I'd still rather be "Maryville" than anybody else. 

Lol ahh the glass half full approach when things are clearly Empty… let’s focus on NOW and not past or future…. 15 yard penalty on WAJACOCOCO FOR DELFECTION

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

40 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

MARYVILLE IS NOT A CONTENDER QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU ARE

Season's not over yet ... hopefully we'll go as far as Mt Juliet ! 

Congratulations Cleveland ! Gotta be a great feeling and you guys definitely played your hearts out ! 

Maryville team definitely looked flat , I'm starting to wonder about the leadership ... they have to know they have a huge target on their back every time they put the uniform on . Maryville making way too many undisciplined mistakes , and some by the veterans who need to be the Leaders .

I've got to mention the 3 man Rush thing going on , I absolutely hate it ! Tennessee nearly lost to Florida by playing passive Defense and Maryville is doing the same thing . Everyone thinks Maryville they think Offense , Maryville won a ton of State Championships by playing Super aggressive on Defense ! If your Secondary is not a strength dropping 8 men back is NOT the only way to help them , the QB running for his life is a huge help to the secondary !! We have some extremely athletic Defensive ends this year that could pressure any QB but it seems like their hands get tied a LOT !! Rant over , Congrats again to Cleveland and hopefully Maryville Learns from this and gets better . 

Hey DBgrad70 ... since the TSSAA Playoffs started in 1969 Derek Hunt has 2 State Championships ... DB - zip 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Season's not over yet ... hopefully we'll go as far as Mt Juliet ! 

Congratulations Cleveland ! Gotta be a great feeling and you guys definitely played your hearts out ! 

Maryville team definitely looked flat , I'm starting to wonder about the leadership ... they have to know they have a huge target on their back every time they put the uniform on . Maryville making way too many undisciplined mistakes , and some by the veterans who need to be the Leaders .

I've got to mention the 3 man Rush thing going on , I absolutely hate it ! Tennessee nearly lost to Florida by playing passive Defense and Maryville is doing the same thing . Everyone thinks Maryville they think Offense , Maryville won a ton of State Championships by playing Super aggressive on Defense ! If your Secondary is not a strength dropping 8 men back is NOT the only way to help them , the QB running for his life is a huge help to the secondary !! We have some extremely athletic Defensive ends this year that could pressure any QB but it seems like their hands get tied a LOT !! Rant over , Congrats again to Cleveland and hopefully Maryville Learns from this and gets better . 

Hey DBgrad70 ... since the TSSAA Playoffs started in 1969 Derek Hunt has 2 State Championships ... DB - zip 

Haha you know I had to come out, but hey. It’ll happen every once in awhile. Just gotta learn from the tough games like this.