The Ridge (OR) @ Pal (Powell)

SweetScience

1 hour ago, ForTheRidge said:

I’ve had nothing to say so far because I have no earthly idea what to expect. 

I'll tell you what to expect...an offensive shootout! The OR defense is better than Powell's, so I expect (and want) OR to win. It could go either way but the Powell defense is AWFUL and the OR defense is pretty good. If our QB play is good and our offensive line play is just fair, we will win this game! Our kicking game is way better than theirs. We have injuries and I'm sick of hearing about them because we're like every football team in America...we have injuries and those who are healthy, just have to get the job done!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, catswild said:

I'll tell you what to expect...an offensive shootout! The OR defense is better than Powell's, so I expect (and want) OR to win. It could go either way but the Powell defense is AWFUL and the OR defense is pretty good. If our QB play is good and our offensive line play is just fair, we will win this game! Our kicking game is way better than theirs. We have injuries and I'm sick of hearing about them because we're like every football team in America...we have injuries and those who are healthy, just have to get the job done!

I’m glad to hear this. Hope you’re right. 
And I agree about the injuries. 

4 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Are you sure the game is on Diamond Clear Media?

If possible I will watch David Clary do the game on YouTube Prep Radio. Oak Ridge is blessed to have someone work so hard to bring Oak Ridge sports to Wildcat fans.

Should be, Diamond Clear usually carries all Powell games.

13 hours ago, catswild said:

Powell’s defense has been painful to watch but #6 has been fun to watch for them. I haven’t seen OR this year but I remember last year the QB didn’t have a great time. 

8 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Are you sure the game is on Diamond Clear Media?

If possible I will watch David Clary do the game on YouTube Prep Radio. Oak Ridge is blessed to have someone work so hard to bring Oak Ridge sports to Wildcat fans.

This so true.  Dave is the best in the business and I can't express enough just how lucky we are to have him do what he does in bringing the live action to those that cannot attend.  This is just the high tech version of WATO.  long live WATO!!!! Thank you DC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2