Early 1A Mr. Football Candidates

CastIronHero

12 hours ago, Doc931 said:

QB from MC hands down should and deserves to win it. Go turn on the tape nobody provides more for their team than he does. 

Dawson White QB Moore Co…….If you have ever watched this kid play you would see why he deserves to mention as a Front-runner for 1A Mr Football… The plays he makes game in and game out are RIDICULOUS!!!!  True Dual-threat QB …..after 6 games 1000 yds passing and right at 800 yds rushing…. BEST player on MC’s team……

10 hours ago, City223 said:

He only plays one side of the ball (defense) so that pretty much rules him out. I’m sure you’ll see him starting on both sides comee playoffs

I get proceticting him for the big picture but if they are going to use him in wildcat then go head and let him run some at TE. Mismatch nightmare baby Kyle Pitts/Travis Kelce after their nobody has guarded him his whole career when hes lined up out there. 

3 hours ago, Doc931 said:

I get proceticting him for the big picture but if they are going to use him in wildcat then go head and let him run some at TE. Mismatch nightmare baby Kyle Pitts/Travis Kelce after their nobody has guarded him his whole career when hes lined up out there. 

You’ll see more of that in the playoffs lol. Fayetteville currently has 2 players that start on both sides. They tend to stay away from playing people on both sides. In the playoffs, they have more playing both sides

53 minutes ago, City223 said:

You’ll see more of that in the playoffs lol. Fayetteville currently has 2 players that start on both sides. They tend to stay away from playing people on both sides. In the playoffs, they have more playing both sides

They better if they plan on getting through the gauntlet. OC gonna have stop being so Vanilla to man. They gotta start getting Kj in on some jet sweeps and find more creative ways to get #19, #5, and the Huntland kid more involved. Heard the JV RB is a dawg they need to give him some touches to keep #1 fresh. You got the injury report on the big fella 55 and 16?

1 hour ago, Doc931 said:

They better if they plan on getting through the gauntlet. OC gonna have stop being so Vanilla to man. They gotta start getting Kj in on some jet sweeps and find more creative ways to get #19, #5, and the Huntland kid more involved. Heard the JV RB is a dawg they need to give him some touches to keep #1 fresh. You got the injury report on the big fella 55 and 16?

55 isn’t injured. 16 is out with a torn labrum

These guys were listed as front runners in an article that ran in the Nashville Tennessean today

Kumaro Brown, MASE (Class 1A): Brown had 646 all-purpose yards with eight touchdowns. On defense, he's got one interception through the team's first four games.

Marquez Taylor, McKenzie (Class 1A): Taylor, a senior, is one of the top running backs in the state — all classifications combined. Taylor has 789 yards and 19 TDs on just 56 carries.

Samuel Willoughby, Fayetteville (Class 1A): Willoughby, a sophomore quarterback, is 58-of-86 passing for 968 yards with 12 TDs and five interceptions for the undefeated Tigers. He has rushed for 149 yards and a TD.

18 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

These guys were listed as front runners in an article that ran in the Nashville Tennessean today

Kumaro Brown, MASE (Class 1A): Brown had 646 all-purpose yards with eight touchdowns. On defense, he's got one interception through the team's first four games.

Marquez Taylor, McKenzie (Class 1A): Taylor, a senior, is one of the top running backs in the state — all classifications combined. Taylor has 789 yards and 19 TDs on just 56 carries.

Samuel Willoughby, Fayetteville (Class 1A): Willoughby, a sophomore quarterback, is 58-of-86 passing for 968 yards with 12 TDs and five interceptions for the undefeated Tigers. He has rushed for 149 yards and a TD.

I'd like to know Day Days Stas at Lake Co and even missing a game.Plus he goes both ways on a team with about 25 players.

Edited by mrbigster