Enrollment List completed

Indian

30 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Do they take any that are not playing football?  Or does it matter?

i think when classifying by enrollment, they only take the schools that participate in the sport. which is why there are currently more classifications for football than baseball, soccer, or girls' soccer. 

i think. 

that might make too much sense, though. 

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah I seen them, but top to bottom that region doesn’t look as intimidating as some others could be with the exception of East Nashville.

I thank yall could have beat them the last several years but they are real strong now. I thank they will keep it close with alcoa this year.

Don't forget the video that was sent out a few weeks ago. The new method that they are considering is no team playing more than double their enrollment. If that is the case the highest enrollment is 2,827 so the cut offs would be

6A -2,827-1,416 

5A -1,415-1,062

4A - 1,061-708

3A - 707-531

2A - 530-354

1A - 0-353

6A and 1A would be the same for all sports 4A and 5A combined and 2A and 3A combined from the other sports.

Edited by thunderbolts

Rockwood, Cosby, Eagleville, Richland could end up in 1a.  If UC and Peabody switch places could swap places. Overall, that would strengthen 1a. 

However, if the cut is at 353, UC, McKenzie, Richland would all be in 2a. Gordy and Harriman would also be in 2a.  It seems Fayetteville may be moving up either way.  This scenario decimates 1a.

Edited by rlh