Coalfield @ Greenback

rtl112

27 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Div 3 does not offer athletic scholarships, div 2 does offer some full rides but are limited

You are correct.My son was recruited to Carson Newman and got a little but would still have to pay 12,000 a year and he decided that was too much just to play football.Now he is an Aluminum Welder.lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You are correct.My son was recruited to Carson Newman and got a little but would still have to pay 12,000 a year and he decided that was too much just to play football.Now he is an Aluminum Welder.lol

I got recruited to State Penn, got 7 dollars a week as a baker, we played a little football but it got to rough and they cut it up.

15 hours ago, pujo said:

I got recruited to State Penn, got 7 dollars a week as a baker, we played a little football but it got to rough and they cut it up.

You actually have told me that story before. Just want to say you’re definitely a different man and that old man is dead and buried by grace through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. You have a powerful testimony. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

You actually have told me that story before. Just want to say you’re definitely a different man and that old man is dead and buried by grace through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. You have a powerful testimony. 

Very fortunate to say the least.

On 10/8/2022 at 10:22 PM, Frontman said:

The Greenback folks need to pack up the principal,the athletic director and last but not least the football coach. 
Surely there were much better qualified coaches to hire than this one. Unless you wanted to drive a nail in the coffin of GHS football!!

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 2:51 PM, crow said:

Buddy you know the only person that wants you to win more than I do is you. I’m just not sure I see it this go around. I do think this one might be closer than some think or would like to see it be however. 

First Greenback game I've watched this year.You almost got it right.Greenback Defense played very well for 2 1/2 quarters and should have had the lead at half with the Kick off that's was called back.What is going on with the offensive side.21-0 To Oliver Springs and 40-6 to Coalfield?I saw good players allover the field you cant tell me they can't score on these teams?Coalfield was alot smaller than Greenback all over the field.Embarrassing loss.