East Robertson Injuns come to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

On 10/9/2022 at 9:48 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Amen, in a season you try to prepare for the best you’ll see as the year goes on. I like our preparation to this point. Westmoreland has seen speed and size. We should know what we are good at and how to match up against both. Now the players just have to make the plays when they have to. 

If west can continue the offensive play calling they've had the last couple of games they will be solid. But, If it's the same as it was last year and the beginning of this season it won't be pretty! Good play calling and a solid RB is what West offense is missing.  #27 was a solid RB last season why has he not touched the ball? He plays on defensive.  

23 minutes ago, Whodat1 said:

If west can continue the offensive play calling they've had the last couple of games they will be solid. But, If it's the same as it was last year and the beginning of this season it won't be pretty! Good play calling and a solid RB is what West offense is missing.  #27 was a solid RB last season why has he not touched the ball? He plays on defensive.  

Who dat ?

2 hours ago, Whodat1 said:

TSSAA said that he couldn’t run the ball this year because it wouldn’t be fair! Smh ain’t that a shame? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GBO52 said:

TSSAA said that he couldn’t run the ball this year because it wouldn’t be fair! Smh ain’t that a shame? 

I’m just joking…. But 3 of our key backs can’t play this week, so he will be carrying the rock quite a bit on Friday! Tune in! 

1 hour ago, Mottomotto said:

3 key backs can’t go? Hmmmm sounds fishy

Yea tell me about it… I’m not sure what can be so important that you miss the regional championship over… if it’s what I heard it was which is the Vols, Bama game then I say don’t let them play another game all year!! 2 of them start on both sides of the ball!!!!!