Springfield High Yellow Jackets (6-1) vs Beech High Buccaneers (5-1)

13 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

dude come on i was taking you as the smart one over there. Recievers where running open all night...we was 2-15 passing in the first half.  If he connects on half of those you have a massive different ball game. But you know the old saying about ifs...can;t wait for another classic in a few months

It won't happen. Y'all won't get passed Munford...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eers said:

All of this 2 of 15 and WRa running open all night but we couldn’t hit them talk only solidifies what I’ve been saying. I don’t think the qb is consistent enough to beat Beech through the air. They will hit a couple big ones, but I don’t think they can consistently drive the ball. I’ve been wrong before (and most certainly will be again)… and that’s where the 31-14 comes from. 

This yr It was the worst I seen the passing game in the first half. But just like I said last week....the Jackets can’t afford to make mistakes of any kind and beat a good team. Offensively scheme it the way it gives the best opportunity. And players have to execute. All 3 phases. I expect Beech to play an A game at home. Jackets have to do the same for the opportunity.

4 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

This yr It was the worst I seen the passing game in the first half. But just like I said last week....the Jackets can’t afford to make mistakes of any kind and beat a good team. Offensively scheme it the way it gives the best opportunity. And players have to execute. All 3 phases. I expect Beech to play an A game at home. Jackets have to do the same for the opportunity.

Beech came out flat last week at home. My guess is they were looking ahead to this game. I’m anticipating Springfield gets their best effort. The only thing that scares me a little is the fact it’s fall break in sumner county. 

6 minutes ago, eers said:

Beech came out flat last week at home. My guess is they were looking ahead to this game. I’m anticipating Springfield gets their best effort. The only thing that scares me a little is the fact it’s fall break in sumner county. 

For the Jackets it’s bouncing back after last week. HC and Beech back 2 back is tough. Now it may not be for the Oaklands, Knox West, Lipscombs haha

12 hours ago, eers said:

Yeah, I missed that one, but I did get the W/L right. I also came back and admitted I missed it and has not given Springfield enough credit.

Go ahead and admit it, when it was 14-0 you were thinking I was going to be spot on with the score too. 

I really don't get the admitting you were wrong thing, I mean no crap, we all saw that...lol

Also when we were down by 14 at the half, I thought we would make adjustments and make a game out of it...

9 hours ago, RollRed said:

Weeeeeeeell, no one seems to remember Henry County’s Defense held the jackets in check a whole half and pretty much only after 2 guys on our defense got hurt on back to back plays the jackets where able to exploit a couple of 2nd string players they were finally able to get something going. 

You're ridiculous, go get some more excuses, you excell at that...

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I really don't get the admitting you were wrong thing, I mean no crap, we all saw that...lol

Also when we were down by 14 at the half, I thought we would make adjustments and make a game out of it...

But I did pick the winner  lol

And are we really to believe down 14-0 you weren’t a little concerned? I mean, I know I would be.