Paducah Tilghman @ Henry County

SEC1rules

I’m sure the thread will be slow this week since they are a Kentucky team. I did watch them play at the jamboree in Paris and they looked good. However, the opponent was average at best. They have a 3-3 record but 2 of the losses are from historically very good KY teams. HC needs to heal up but I think HC finds a way to win this one. 

1 hour ago, SEC1rules said:

I’m sure the thread will be slow this week since they are a Kentucky team. I did watch them play at the jamboree in Paris and they looked good. However, the opponent was average at best. They have a 3-3 record but 2 of the losses are from historically very good KY teams. HC needs to heal up but I think HC finds a way to win this one. 

did Big Red loses this game last year

On 10/2/2022 at 10:00 AM, Kevin38 said:

They only lost to Mayfield by 2 points I believe a few weeks ago, I watched that on YouTube. They have some good athletes and look to be pretty good. I believe HC takes it in a close one but would not be surprised to see it go either way...

Mayfield is loaded this yr.  PT returns almost their entire team from last yr. Should be a great game.