Oakland at CPA Thursday night

ttitan27

7 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

The most puzzling loss is to Cane Ridge. They’re Always a good program but CPA has no business Losing to a metro Nashville program line CR.

Well those were my exact thoughts, after the games tonight are over I’m gonna watch that CPA / Cane Ridge game just out of curiosity. I just can’t understand how that team I saw last night could lose that game . Enjoying the new MJGB , I always knew you had a lot to offer 

2 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Well those were my exact thoughts, after the games tonight are over I’m gonna watch that CPA / Cane Ridge game just out of curiosity. I just can’t understand how that team I saw last night could lose that game . Enjoying the new MJGB , I always knew you had a lot to offer 

Lol I can be a decent guy, you’d have to think in the 8 years or so I’ve been a member I’d eventually grow up. Lol

• Upvote 3

That was no fluke.  CPA came out with a plan and punched Oakland in the mouth on the first drive.  Oakland never recovered and got their tails whooped start to finish.  Congrats to the CPA team and families.  Very impressive.  I guess it just goes to show you that you will be beat at some point at some time.  Oakland will recover and still have a great season.  Go Patriots.

11 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

That was no fluke.  CPA came out with a plan and punched Oakland in the mouth on the first drive.  Oakland never recovered and got their tails whooped start to finish.  Congrats to the CPA team and families.  Very impressive.  I guess it just goes to show you that you will be beat at some point at some time.  Oakland will recover and still have a great season.  Go Patriots.

Dictionary Definitions from Oxford Languages 

fluke

/flo͞ok/

noun

an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.