MASE

SquatchU

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Pujo ain't never wrong.  You stick around long enough,  you'll find out.  Lol.

Seriously,  pujo is a great poster & an even better person.  He never wishes anything but good upon ALL kids.  

Yeah a way to many kids left behind because of VARIOUS reasons. Its one of our countries biggest downfalls. A dog takes the time and trouble to see that the pups are ready for life, afraid too many are not as dedicated as the dogs. Dang shame.

47 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Never you are wrong as to left feet!

Not trying to pick with you sir , you genuinely seem to care about the team, but it’s real hard after the  Trezvant debacle then followed  Fairley in 2019 25 seniors on a team with 31 players , you could clearly look at rosters and see most of the starters played at 3 or 4 schools, none of that makes a bit of sense, I get the inner city is rough , I am product off it, but right is right and  wrong is wrong , the fact that all 14 starters followed a coach is not right , approved or not !  The coach has admitted he asked them all to follow him there, it’s the most unfair to the kids that put in the blood sweat and tears to start their senior year at MASE to get benched from MAHS starters ! We won’t agree on this , I know , but I respect your thoughts and opinion even if my view is different ! 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not trying to pick with you sir , you genuinely seem to care about the team, but it’s real hard after the  Trezvant debacle then followed  Fairley in 2019 25 seniors on a team with 31 players , you could clearly look at rosters and see most of the starters played at 3 or 4 schools, none of that makes a bit of sense, I get the inner city is rough , I am product off it, but right is right and  wrong is wrong , the fact that all 14 starters followed a coach is not right , approved or not !  The coach has admitted he asked them all to follow him there, it’s the most unfair to the kids that put in the blood sweat and tears to start their senior year at MASE to get benched from MAHS starters ! We won’t agree on this , I know , but I respect your thoughts and opinion even if my view is different ! 

Beat them in the playoffs… 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

And you are absolutely correct. 

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah a way to many kids left behind because of VARIOUS reasons. Its one of our countries biggest downfalls. A dog takes the time and trouble to see that the pups are ready for life, afraid too many are not as dedicated as the dogs. Dang shame.

Bro you just hit on something, pardon my rant but here it goes

We car more about a shelter pet or donating to the aspca more than a freaking child in pain or starving or like me living behind a dumpster eating scraps , yep I lived it and watched people give a dog a scrap before a human , cause ya know at 8 it was my fault my parents where dope heads ! I respect you so much bro , I really enjoy your posts , hope to shake your hand one day !

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Bro you just hit on something, pardon my rant but here it goes

We car more about a shelter pet or donating to the aspca more than a freaking child in pain or starving or like me living behind a dumpster eating scraps , yep I lived it and watched people give a dog a scrap before a human , cause ya know at 8 it was my fault my parents where dope heads ! I respect you so much bro , I really enjoy your posts , hope to shake your hand one day !

That brought a tear to my eye, would love nothing more than to shake you're hand.

On 10/9/2022 at 2:30 PM, WildBill2388 said:

Not funny ; but whoever  is writing this speaks more volume about who you are than the situation. Look forward to seeing you there!

We watch the news WildBill.  And a lot of violent crime in Memphis never even gets reported.  We know that to.  I'll dust off my bullet proof vest just in case we win.