Cland goes to jellyco

THE KING

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

Our region will have a hard time winning a playoff game if Cloudland isnt healthy. JMO. We were down several(6) kids at Oakdale friday but even if we had them all it would have been tough. Theyre pretty good and they may not make the playoffs over there.

Just a guess but I think  Oakdale could finish 3rd.  You didn't get to see the real Cloudland team and Unaka will be better than they were.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just a guess but I think  Oakdale could finish 3rd.  You didn't get to see the real Cloudland team and Unaka will be better than they were.

If Cloudland is Healthy they have a shot and so do we or Unaka in the 2 spot if were healthy and If oakdale is the 3, BUT  Im gonna say it will be

1-Coalfield

2- OZ

3- Gback

4-Harriman

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

If and I say if!If we had a freakin clue how to read a defense and call offensive plays,we would have a great shot at round 4.Our D is really stingy until our terrible offensive scheme gives a team short fields over and over and our D gets plum wore out.We have kids on offense in any other system would have 50 to 100 yards receiving and rushing each game but we cant get vertical at all,we wont to go outside for every Da%$ thing!!!We have playmakers not touching the ball in back to back games SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

I still think you guys will win out and go to unaka for round one.  They are not chumps this year.  I don't think any of our region could beat the first 2.  If we were healthy then it could have went to the wire in coalfield round 3.  But we are not even a fourth of the team we were against unaka week 2.  

24 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I still think you guys will win out and go to unaka for round one.  They are not chumps this year.  I don't think any of our region could beat the first 2.  If we were healthy then it could have went to the wire in coalfield round 3.  But we are not even a fourth of the team we were against unaka week 2.  

Dont count OS out.They are huge and will cause CF problems.CF is small.