Marion vs Polk

Bushog02

Let me ask you jailhouse fellars a question.  I just walked in Ronnies red eye and this fellar is telling me them jailhouse high players had black uniforms like our boys.   I garuntee he wouldnt drinking 150 proof either.  Guess that proves you jailhouse high fellars always wanted to be pirates.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

Polk should not be within striking distance of this Jasper team with or without Condra. Alex is a great player no doubt, but when you have a huge line, skill guys for days, and a pretty good kicker just no excuse for these types of games. 

Agree totally.  They weren't horrible, but you are exactly right.  Mc seemed very uninterested tonight, this talented team has a chance to finish 4-6.  After tonight, signal will be a toss up and Meigs will probably hammer us.

Just now, TheTruthPrevails said:

Agree totally.  They weren't horrible, but you are exactly right.  Mc seemed very uninterested tonight, this talented team has a chance to finish 4-6.  After tonight, signal will be a toss up and Meigs will probably hammer us.

Signal is twice the team Polk is. Trust me on that.

24 minutes ago, powerp said:

Polk should not be within striking distance of this Jasper team with or without Condra. Alex is a great player no doubt, but when you have a huge line, skill guys for days, and a pretty good kicker just no excuse for these types of games. 

This is a shocking score. Didn’t see this one coming  

3 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Signal is twice the team Polk is. Trust me on that.

Dad Burnit Yeti, them Jasperlites have been trying to digest all that mess spewed early. Truth is theys lucky to have more than 2 wins to date. Drive round that Jailhouse on a windy day, Theys a HEEP of whispering sounds of moaning!! The kinfolkes gots to be the most confused bunch around. Nows you gone & skerd the skirts off a HEEP bragging bout them Nest fellers. OP & cousin Virgil plans on watching that fued. Them kinfolkes sures goin to have an awlful problem keeping the suction from the backside sucking them purple speedos plum up the buckeye when the Orange Black team from Meigs start there earholing. Leastways nothing better than a orange & black team taking it to Puke Purple folkes. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you jailhouse fellars a question.  I just walked in Ronnies red eye and this fellar is telling me them jailhouse high players had black uniforms like our boys.   I garuntee he wouldnt drinking 150 proof either.  Guess that proves you jailhouse high fellars always wanted to be pirates.  You think im joking but im not.

“Blackout” tonight 

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Bigger story is now Meigs should be a must win for playoffs.

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Finally went and watched game and my son and I were shocked. Kept looking for all these athletes ppl keeping talking about and just saw average players. Can’t blame it all on the players bc coaching staff look’s unorganized. I think coaching staff needs a major over haul. not sure if any of those coaches could get a job elsewhere. Very soft on defense. Marion is well know for being a hard nose football team not what we seen on field tonight. Don’t know who the genius was to start running the spread. Wrong personal to run that offense. Best of luck to warriors but need get back to basics and scrap the whole staff and play calling