BAMA TENNESSEE 2022

GeneralForrest

18 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I cannot believe Young looked like Mahomes, the Tide got a pick and a scoop and score and were up 7 late in the game, and still lost.  They DID give UT exactly enough time to pick on the secondary 2 more times. 

I will connect this to Coach Eli at Forrest.

• Huepel beat an elite college, almost NFL level team with 3 star players.
  • Coaching matters.
  • If you gave this current Forrest team to the Forrest Middle staff- Morgan, Daughrity (keep him from the hs staff), Johnson & Russell (no particular order), they'd have beaten Marion, probably still lost to Cascade, Moore, and that healthier Loretto team, and beaten Richland.
  • They'd be 5-3 overall and 2-2 in region as opposed to the 3-5 and 1-3 they are now. They'd likely have the 3 or 4 seed in the postseason. 
  • Could they have beaten Loretto and hung with Cascade? I believe yes. It least a possibility. 
  • Coaching matters.
  • Every single person reading this and every single fan of any team in any sport knows it matters.
  • Forrest fans need to get real and start voicing their minds and hearts and get this guy out of there.
  • Coaching matters
  • Coaching matters
  • Coaching matters

Go away.

Go directly away.

Do not pass Go.

Do not collect $200.

There's only 1 General around here and his name is Neyland.  :popcorneater:

:-)

Edited by Southtowner
Added a smiley for Gen
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, crow said:

That and princess Too Too at MLB jumped that ship only to watch it sail off without him tonight!

Speaking of, I wonder how Eric Gray, Key Lawrence and Wanya Morris are liking that sooner life right now? Lotta rats left the ship probably treading water wondering what if right now. 

I’d like to mention one that didn’t leave. Latrell Bumphus that played at Hardin County. He stayed through 3 different head coaches. I bet the win last night was very sweet for Mr. Bumphus.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

I’d like to mention one that didn’t leave. Latrell Bumphus that played at Hardin County. He stayed through 3 different head coaches. I bet the win last night was very sweet for Mr. Bumphus.

That’s right, several stuck it out. THEY are the ones who helped turn this thing around. I’m not a “feels like ‘98” sorta guy but this sure looks and feels a whole pile better that 2020 for sure. And it’s thanks to the staff but also the players that didn’t dart for the portal. They are VFL, the others are no daisies at all. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

That’s right, several stuck it out. THEY are the ones who helped turn this thing around. I’m not a “feels like ‘98” sorta guy but this sure looks and feels a whole pile better that 2020 for sure. And it’s thanks to the staff but also the players that didn’t dart for the portal. They are VFL, the others are no daisies at all. 

I completely agree. . Screw To’oo’to’to who bailed for Bama as well as Crouch who is anonymous at Mich St. . Both guys would be Studs on Tn defense for Tn this year. . Make your bed and lay in it. .  

23 minutes ago, crow said:

I agree with everything you said. That win was more to me than just beating Bama. It’s the first step to being relevant in the SEC again. First time in several years where it seems things are headed in the right direction. Pretty exciting!