Mustangs coming to Trenton

horse

13 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

I am definitely not Tide 21, two different people. Please answer my question, who has stopped our run game this year?  Milan didn’t week 1 and they knew we had to run every play. Instead they chose to do the squib kicks to not give our offense the ball in the 4th quarter. Our offense has evolved and it a lot more dynamic. Again who has stopped our running attack this year? Or for that matter who stopped it last year with the same o-line? You can say they are not as good, that it your opinion, but each one of those kids has evolved and is a lot better player than they were last year. Each team we are playing are showing us different types of blitzes that are not usually seen in high school football but as a whole they are picking them up wonderfully. Three of the five already have college offers so they must be pretty good. With another most likely playing baseball at the next level. Think what you want but again facts are facts.

I'm telling you what Huntingdon is capable of, and I'm telling you my opinion. If I'm wrong so be it but I don't think I am. And big congrats to those kids with offers. Good on them. Doesn't change what I said though.

2 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I'm telling you what Huntingdon is capable of, and I'm telling you my opinion. If I'm wrong so be it but I don't think I am. And big congrats to those kids with offers. Good on them. Doesn't change what I said though.

I am sure the kids from Peabody know what Huntingdon is capable of, considering they handed them one of their three losses in their 6 years of playing football. They are a storied program. We will agree to disagree about certain things. It should be an awesome atmosphere Friday night for the kids on both sides. 

7 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

I am sure the kids from Peabody know what Huntingdon is capable of, considering they handed them one of their three losses in their 6 years of playing football. They are a storied program. We will agree to disagree about certain things. It should be an awesome atmosphere Friday night for the kids on both sides. 

The best thing to do is to not even have a conversation with this guy. It’s been going on for years he hates Peabody mainly it’s just jealousy 

22 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The best thing to do is to not even have a conversation with this guy. It’s been going on for years he hates Peabody mainly it’s just jealousy 

I was hoping for some reinforcements to join me and finally you showed up. Thank you, but I also think I am a big enough boy to handle myself. 
Roll Golden Tide!

Edited by thunderbolts

5 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

I was hoping for some reinforcements to join me and finally you showed up. Thank you, but I also think I am a big enough boy to handle myself. 
Roll Golden Tide!

I get it but there isn’t anyone that’s going to post in this thread that I want to have a conversation with besides a Peabody fan 

41 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Nothing to be jealous about. After seeing certain videos floating around on social media I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near that school. 

Shocker you are a classy guy.  It has been my honor to call you a friend.  I don't know what dude is talking about.  Every school has things they can work on to better themselves and 'Im not talking about football.  This is  a good Trenton team and their peaking at the right time.  I think it will be a shootout and the team with the best overall offensive scheme will win.  Bully ball vs Cognitive thinking.  Don't get it twisted, Peabody will bring the wood.  I want to talk smack but my  heart won't let me.  These are two storied programs.  Huntingdon has had our number for the most part but we have beaten them more recently in the game that counted. (Playoff) 49-28 just as they beat us last year with same score.  They whipped us with the Warbritton kid.  We will admit this but we will also admit that Gold balls has been the standard around Trenton lately.  I will admit the Mustangs should have more Gold.  How do you give the ball to Warbritton on the goal line when everybody in the state of Tn. knew he was getting it.  If Im not mistaken, you guys had a really fast running back who got you to the goal line who could not be stopped.  Why not give him the ball and let him beat the defense to the edge on the 2 yard line.  Okay that is the past but I was really pulling for the Mustangs in that game.  Hope we have a well played game and no injuries.  Roll Tide!

Edited by Golddoctor

4 minutes ago, Waker said:

Dang. It might get tough on ole Huntingdon. A line full of college offers and a receiver that’s going to play on Sunday. Y’all think it’s worth the drive?

Keep the sarcasm to yourself.  Nobody is listening.  Just keep it real.  He was showing a little Peabody pride.  

Edited by Golddoctor

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

Keep the sarcasm to yourself.  Nobody listening.  Just keep it real.  He was showing a little Peabody pride.  

Speaking of Pride, where has he been? I do think this thread has been quiet and civil because of the respect of both programs. Not much you can badmouth when both teams play like they have for the pride of their schools and communities.