Portland @ Springfield

Kevin38

I am gonna go ahead and start this one, I enjoyed watching East Robertson win their region tonight, BUT I missed Springfield football. I am going off of someone who has seen both play and he is saying the Jackets should be able to handle business without QB1, if we can do so I say we do that. Truth be told I have no idea if QB1 will even be back this season, I hope he can at least make it back for the playoffs. Having said that, the kid's health is the most important thing and should be treated as such...

Early prediction (Assuming QB1 is out)

SPT - 26

PHS - 13

Edited by Kevin38

1 minute ago, Kevin38 said:

I am gonna go ahead and start this one, I enjoyed watching East Robertson win their region tonight, BUT I missed Springfield football. I am going off of someone who has seen both play and he is saying the Jackets should be able to handle business without QB1, if we can do so I say we do that. Truth be told I have no idea if QB1 will even be back this season, I hope he can at least make it back for the playoffs. Having said that, the kid's health is the most important thing and should be treated as such...

SPT - 26

PHS - 13

Portland played stubborn against Station Camp tonight, SC is a decent team, nothing spectacular. I’d say your spot on with your prediction considering the QB circumstance.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

SPT - 26

PHS - 13

What grade is Crenshaw in? I would hate for him to miss the home stretch of his senior season.

2 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

What grade is Crenshaw in? I would hate for him to miss the home stretch of his senior season.

Yeah it is just that, he is in the home stretch of his senior season, it does suck but I know Coach Wilson will not risk his health, so he will have to be absolutely ready to roll or he just will not play, just as it should be...