Halls at MASE

jtm52k

1 minute ago, Hallsguy said:

I went to the game last night and just letting you know MASE will be a problem for Trenton and Lake Co. The speed alone was night was different from anything I have seen this year. I watched Halls play both Trenton and Lake Co and I think MASE will will expose both teams just with the athleticism. 

Now I'm not saying that MASE will beat them but man it will be a game to watch. Being a Halls fan, I'm just telling you have I have observed. Halls gave up against Peabody but they tried last night and just could not do anything with MASE. They are a problem 

Agree. There's no doubting that they will come to play.

42 minutes ago, BigBama37 said:

Same can be said about Fayetteville when they beat Red Banks... look who that team plays but yet you feel thats a good win for them. Stop the bias none of the big dawgs in 1A really play anybody because they’re the top dawgs.  Peabody, Fayetteville, Mase, and McKenzie all have cupcake schedules.

Please breakdown Fayetteville city and Peabody’s “cupcake schedule “ , inquiring minds are dying to hear it. 

30 minutes ago, BigBama37 said:

Same can be said about Fayetteville when they beat Red Banks... look who that team plays but yet you feel thats a good win for them. Stop the bias none of the big dawgs in 1A really play anybody because their the top dawgs.  Peabody, Fayetteville, Mase, and McKenzie all have cupcake schedules.

Just the same Red Bank team that that beat Cleveland who beat powerhouse Maryville? Fayetteville has played two top ten 4a teams, a top 10 2a and a top ten 1a team my boy because MASE plays nobody you cant speak on the others. 

1 hour ago, BigBama37 said:

Same can be said about Fayetteville when they beat Red Banks... look who that team plays but yet you feel thats a good win for them. Stop the bias none of the big dawgs in 1A really play anybody because their the top dawgs.  Peabody, Fayetteville, Mase, and McKenzie all have cupcake schedules.

Fayetteville's opponents have combined for 39 wins (60.9% average win). McKenzie's has 35 (56.1%). Peabody's has 32 (48.5%).

MASE's opponents have a combined 21 wins, 12 from Mantachie and Halls. That's 24.8% wins average. The easiest (read: CUPCAKIEST) schedule in 1A this year. 

no disrespect to MASE, i'm sure they're good. but they're not one that should be talking about other people's schedules. 

• Upvote 1

I haven't seen MASE so I can't speak to any discipline or lack thereof on their parts.

I can say,  that every team I've seen this year lacks discipline. I've seen more kids "jawing" with each other & also towards the men in stripes.  More so than I've seen in the past.  

I've always said,  'be led by emotions,  not controlled by them.'

When teams are closely matched, the one most disciplined usually wins out.

So do yourselves,  your teammates and everyone else a favor.  Shut your mouths, get back to the appropriate huddle,  and let your play do your talking. 

1 hour ago, Hallsguy said:

I went to the game last night and just letting you know MASE will be a problem for Trenton and Lake Co. The speed alone was night was different from anything I have seen this year. I watched Halls play both Trenton and Lake Co and I think MASE will will expose both teams just with the athleticism. 

Now I'm not saying that MASE will beat them but man it will be a game to watch. Being a Halls fan, I'm just telling you have I have observed. Halls gave up against Peabody but they tried last night and just could not do anything with MASE. They are a problem 

Do they throw the ball much or basically a running team ? Does qb have good arm or he a runner?LC may not win but shouldn't be intimated by Mase being undefeated after playing Trenton,Union City and Haywood.Was disappointed in the play calling against Halls.Thought Day Day could have ran on Halls right side around the end anytime.Plus qb didn't run but once or twice.Maybe by design and not showing things they will do in playoffs.