Riverside @ Lewis Co. for Region 6AA

@38320

2 hours ago, Riverside80 said:

I am excited for this game. I am happy to get to see how different LC style of football is different from the past

Daylight and dark. Better or worse could be argued, but the mechanics of the offense are completely different...probably pass 50% or better and are pretty good at it already.

That's scary, Lewis Co. able to pass. I've never seen that. This might shape up to be another slobber knocker between these two good teams. Riverside 34 - Lewis Co. 21  IMO  If Riverside is healthy, if the refs stay out of it, and if the Panther bus can get over there in time for the boys to play. 

On 10/26/2022 at 7:57 AM, @38320 said:

That's scary, Lewis Co. able to pass. I've never seen that. This might shape up to be another slobber knocker between these two good teams. Riverside 34 - Lewis Co. 21  IMO  If Riverside is healthy, if the refs stay out of it, and if the Panther bus can get over there in time for the boys to play. 

If you remember our offense back in the Stroup/Browder days, it looks very similar. Slant routes, few screens, curls, and crossing patterns over the middle. We ran more patterns out of the backfield and screens to the WR's than they do, but it's close enough to count in horseshoes and handgrenades.

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

If you remember our offense back in the Stroup/Browder days, it looks very similar. Slant routes, few screens, curls, and crossing patterns over the middle. We ran more patterns out of the backfield and screens to the WR's than they do, but it's close enough to count in horseshoes and handgrenades.

LC has thrown for 21 TDS and 4 ints. The 21 TDS are a record so it’s a bit different for sure. 

13 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

I can't pick this game. Riverside with a slight edge but it's at Lewis and Lewis can score. Literal toss up. Would only be surprised if Lewis won in a blow out 

I agree if Riverside front 7 can create havoc it could be a long night for LC if not it could be a long night for my riverrats  matchups will be huge in this game