Riverside @ Lewis Co. for Region 6AA

@38320

Very happy about the way Riverside came out in second half forcing several punts and getting the offense going. Took the lead and with just over two minutes Lewis made their biggest play of the night scoring on a 72-yard double pass on fourth and two. Then completed the 2-point conversion pass to take the 15-14 win. Congratulations to both teams. I was so wrong going into this game w my assumptions. Lewis very physical against the run and very crisp on offense. They are legit

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

Lewis Co. going to be hard, hard to beat over the next few years. They are just getting started with these young kids and the new coach. 

If Rang stays put, I think you're exactly right. Tonight moved them another rung up the ladder too...nothing boosts a team like a good shot of confidence and Rang showing his belief in them by going for the win over the tie was a statement to his kids. Well played.

4 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

New coach; different offense, same Lewis County: Only play one decent team (excluding Fayetteville this year and last), lose and then play one of the weakest teams from the other regions, then win (most of the time) and lose the second round game.

Different year but same Hohenwald. Riverside all the way.

:lol: