Riverside @ Lewis Co. for Region 6AA

@38320

5 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

ddaddy I would really like to hear your thoughts on the game 

I think that RS may have taken the game for granted (probably understandable). I think anybody that watched the game agree that LC earned the win and it was not a fluke . RS has bullied LC in the last couple of meetings, by seemed was unprepared for the physicality that LC brought to the game. RS’s defensive front dominated the line of scrimmage while LC defense forced RS to be uncomfortable on offense. I never really felt like RS’s passing game was a threat. In fact when LC took the lead the feeling was that RS couldn’t effectively pass the ball enough to score with  2:00 to go. It was a great game although sloppy at times on both side. LC is not the same team as they were at the beginning of the year and I wouldn’t be surprised if these two teams met again in 3 weeks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

I think that RS may have taken the game for granted (probably understandable). I think anybody that watched the game agree that LC earned the win and it was not a fluke . RS has bullied LC in the last couple of meetings, by seemed was unprepared for the physicality that LC brought to the game. RS’s defensive front dominated the line of scrimmage while LC defense forced RS to be uncomfortable on offense. I never really felt like RS’s passing game was a threat. In fact when LC took the lead the feeling was that RS couldn’t effectively pass the ball enough to score with  2:00 to go. It was a great game although sloppy at times on both side. LC is not the same team as they were at the beginning of the year and I wouldn’t be surprised if these two teams met again in 3 weeks.

We are a run first team which in my opinion we got off script in the first half came out in the 2nd half and went back to our strength 

defense did what they needed to do to win the game minus the double pass I admire Lewis coach for calling that play  he has some stones 

6 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

We are a run first team which in my opinion we got off script in the first half came out in the 2nd half and went back to our strength 

defense did what they needed to do to win the game minus the double pass I admire Lewis coach for calling that play  he has some stones 

Actually your defense did what they needed to do in the first half to keep the game from getting out of hand.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Spot on assessment, took the words out of my mouth in everything u mentioned. The physicality and sure tackling stood out big time. I admit I was judging ya on Adamsville game, the rushing yards ya gave up. Thought we would gash ya. Felt like an idiot in first half 

On 10/28/2022 at 6:56 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

New coach; different offense, same Lewis County: Only play one decent team (excluding Fayetteville this year and last), lose and then play one of the weakest teams from the other regions, then win (most of the time) and lose the second round game.

Different year but same Hohenwald. Riverside all the way.

@Pizzpatriot2

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE