Meigs vs Marion

BigFoot423

8 hours ago, chrisburr said:

Ultimately I think the loser will ultimately be out

Meigs needs this more, they are going to 3A next year (along with Tyner) which is a step up

Meigs wins the #2 Seed but loses in the First Round

Marion watches the 2A Playoffs from home

Meigs by 1

Who is the #2 seed? Westmoreland?

16 hours ago, chrisburr said:

Ultimately I think the loser will ultimately be out

Meigs needs this more, they are going to 3A next year (along with Tyner) which is a step up

Meigs wins the #2 Seed but loses in the First Round

Marion watches the 2A Playoffs from home

Meigs by 1

If Meigs was in 3A this year they would probably be the 1 seed in the region with wins already over Sweetwater, Central, and SM, so I don’t think they did the win Friday night for next year lol, they need the win to hopefully get the 2 seed to get a home against Watertown that is down this year.

11 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I can't see Jasper winning this one.  I think Polk has a better chance of beating Bledsoe Co than Meigs losing this one.  Could be wrong.  Just a feeling.

I haven’t seen Marion this year but I just have a feeling that Meigs wins this game. Meigs played Tyner about as good as they could and held them to their lowest points of the year besides Alcoa so I don’t think Marion’s speed will be anything like that. I think Meigs physical play will be the defense. I also think the Meigs QB will have his number called a lot Friday night. 

Bledsoe will beat Polk. I’m still trying to figure out how Marion lost to Polk. They are a little better than last year but not by much.

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

I haven’t seen Marion this year but I just have a feeling that Meigs wins this game. Meigs played Tyner about as good as they could and held them to their lowest points of the year besides Alcoa so I don’t think Marion’s speed will be anything like that. I think Meigs physical play will be the defense. I also think the Meigs QB will have his number called a lot Friday night. 

Bledsoe will beat Polk. I’m still trying to figure out how Marion lost to Polk. They are a little better than last year but not by much.

Yeah, I was basing Polk by having their coach back.  I think the dude can straight up call a game. He may not have the horses right now to beat Bledsoe but after seeing Jasper I can't envision seeing them winning over Meigs.  

Everyone sells our kiddos and coaches short. They have the hearts of warriors. Signal Mountain was a very good team we beat last week. Meigs County barely beat them this year. Our kiddos took care of business like they should have done. I believe we have better players than Meigs. Meigs beat us last year because Taye got hurt. He was going to score a touchdown if you remember the game. That is the only reason we did not win then. I believe in our players and coaches. We will play this game really hard and be winners in the end. Coach Starkey had us playing real hard last week. He even got our kiddos some more uniforms for our seniors. If we win this game then the sky is the limit in the playoffs. The only team that we probably can not beat is Tyner. They have a bunch of older kiddos and we have a bunch of younger ones. Regardless it is always a great day to be a warrior.

9 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Everyone sells our kiddos and coaches short. They have the hearts of warriors. Signal Mountain was a very good team we beat last week. Meigs County barely beat them this year. Our kiddos took care of business like they should have done. I believe we have better players than Meigs. Meigs beat us last year because Taye got hurt. He was going to score a touchdown if you remember the game. That is the only reason we did not win then. I believe in our players and coaches. We will play this game really hard and be winners in the end. Coach Starkey had us playing real hard last week. He even got our kiddos some more uniforms for our seniors. If we win this game then the sky is the limit in the playoffs. The only team that we probably can not beat is Tyner. They have a bunch of older kiddos and we have a bunch of younger ones. Regardless it is always a great day to be a warrior.

Where have you've been all year?

Your boys are almost eliminated.