Mairvul att Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

No doubt this team has drifted backward  which scares me to death if we were to play Bearden and Farragut again even Powell if caught on a night like Cleveland did. I hate we lost our best player but we do have LaDue who is equal in other ways. The kid got 160 yards against West. This team needs to get fired up and start the new season tonight. I'm never going to say anything bad about a team that fought and lost but to stand there and give it away or go out and play with no will to win is another. I'm sure we can win tonight and may be a turning point in the program if we don't. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

No doubt this team has drifted backward  which scares me to death if we were to play Bearden and Farragut again even Powell if caught on a night like Cleveland did. I hate we lost our best player but we do have LaDue who is equal in other ways. The kid got 160 yards against West. This team needs to get fired up and start the new season tonight. I'm never going to say anything bad about a team that fought and lost but to stand there and give it away or go out and play with no will to win is another. I'm sure we can win tonight and may be a turning point in the program if we don't. 

Are you going to the game and support the players? OR, are you just going to set behind your keyboard and run your trap?

image.jpeg.1c5c0c0304073257921dfb4e482f1a6d.jpeg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

"Im so busy, my company has so much going on. I have to micro manage 100's of people on my staff, I can not go to the game"

BUT...have plenty of time to bad mouth teams every 5 minutes on coacht!! 

What a pathetic piece of crap.

Hey seems like ole Barn has touched a nerve. Maybe you could throw a video out there that's better than that lame picture you made up. I am not really sure how you feel about BS07. Wait,  maybe your the guy that does the pictures and not the videos or is it the other way around. What difference does it make. Have a nice day.