TSSAA 5A 1st round playoffs - Rhea County Golden Eagles @ The Ridge

SweetScience

Well for almost 3 qts we kept it respectable just let it get away at the end of the third. Looking forward to next season bringing back all but 6 seniors. Thank you Seniors for the 4 great years. Good luck to the wildcats. 

Well on to basketball season. Which I think we might have some success this year with Crowder back as HC. 

Edited by Rhea Co.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ADS1 said:

Congratulations to Oak Ridge. Good luck the rest of the way.

Proud of my Eagles, they tried their best. Take a little break away from football, get healed up, get in the weight room. We'll get em next year. Very excited.

Them boys are tough, and they fight hard. Be proud, which I’m sure you are. Slick job by Coach to go to the wing-T after being in the I formation the past 3 or so weeks. Good job, OR. Got a tough one coming up against the Cherokee’s.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bounder said:

Not a pretty win but we'll take and sure ain't gonna give it back. Gonna be going over to Athens and meet  that bunch of  big ole Injuns from  McMinn County .

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

WILDCAT PRIDE

Bounder,

Clary said some very nice things about your Great Grandson tonight. You must be proud of him.

I am so glad the Wildcats will be playing McMinn County next week because my wife says we can go to Athens. My wife, Cyndee will be easy to spot in the stands. She will be the one kniting or some other craft work. I will probably be wearing an OR or Bengal coat.

RWR! For. The. Ridge.

• Like 2

Congrats to the Wildcats, good luck going forward. Should be a good game next week and I believe you guys will take the Cherokees.  RWR!!

Just a tough year for the Eagles with youth and injuries but it’s time to reset and put in the off-season work in the weight room. There is a lot of pieces to the puzzle coming back next year so hopefully everything will fall into place next season  and the Eagles can get back on track.

Edited by RCfan
  • Like 1

Thank you Willie he's been having a good year with the freshman and JV just got to earn more time with the varsity. Little ole freshman don't usually get a lot of playing time with the varsity. If something don't bend or break w'll be over to Athens to the ball game. I'll look for Ya.

WILDCAT PRIDE.