Cland hosts Oz round 2

THE KING

46 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

OZ only beat Cosby 35-21 at home so I’m thinking Cloudland wins. 

That was the final score but oz dominated the game through 3 quarters. 35 to 7 start of the 4th. So the 35 21 score is a little misleading. The oz rungame moved at will till they start to self destruct

Cland rb gage McKinney had 58 carries the other night.  If I'm not mistaken, that is a school record.  He's also on pace for the most rushing yards in a season up here.  He should definitely get an Ironman award.  His jersey will hang in our hallway.  I can't remember another player who sacrificed himself for cland like McKinney.  His sister is the same type person for the lady landers.  Played in the state tournament with a broken finger.  

36 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Cland rb gage McKinney had 58 carries the other night.  If I'm not mistaken, that is a school record.  He's also on pace for the most rushing yards in a season up here.  He should definitely get an Ironman award.  His jersey will hang in our hallway.  I can't remember another player who sacrificed himself for cland like McKinney.  His sister is the same type person for the lady landers.  Played in the state tournament with a broken finger.  

Most definitely. It was hard to get carries last year with Sluder and Birchfield at RB because they were both really good. Glad he has a had a special year to remember 

On 11/5/2022 at 2:51 PM, bfl96 said:

That was the final score but oz dominated the game through 3 quarters. 35 to 7 start of the 4th. So the 35 21 score is a little misleading. The oz rungame moved at will till they start to self destruct

Snapped the ball over our head 4 times in the first half which we havent done all year or its very close or possibly even tied going into the 4th. Once we fixed that OZ couldnt keep us from throwing the ball on em at all. We won the second half 14-7 once we got the nerves out and fixed the snap.

Cloudlands passing game isnt close to ours though and OZ shut our run game down  completely. Cloudland runs it better than we do and defends the run a bit better. Close game i think with CLand taking advantage of home field and winning a close low scoring game something like 16-14.

2 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

Snapped the ball over our head 4 times in the first half which we havent done all year or its very close or possibly even tied going into the 4th. Once we fixed that OZ couldnt keep us from throwing the ball on em at all. We won the second half 14-7 once we got the nerves out and fixed the snap.

Cloudlands passing game isnt close to ours though and OZ shut our run game down  completely. Cloudland runs it better than we do and defends the run a bit better. Close game i think with CLand taking advantage of home field and winning a close low scoring game something like 16-14.

Good morning KH...Been a day or two. Hopefully meet up with ya down the road and catch up a lil pal

59 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

This is exactly how I heard it also old eagle!

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I still think it'll be a tough game but yes I believe cloudland pulls it out. I was curious about this game so I asked the buddy of mine that was there and he said Cosby was their own enemy in the first half.

If we got a running back willing to carry it 58 times then we'll find a way lol

• Like 1