Rd 2 Unaka @ Coalfield

rtl112

50 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Dont you tell no body I said this but good luck!!!

Lol, thanks, I just wish the conditions were better.  Both teams have to deal with it though.  From what I gather it sounds like they like to throw the ball a little too.  We just need to win the trenches tonight.

39 minutes ago, crow said:

Do everyone a favor and shout out the one that came through and call out the one who dropped you :thumb:

Original booking that did not work out was through Charter Up. Premier was who helped them out and will be taking the team on short notice upon the recommendation and help from a company called River Riders. 

45 minutes ago, creekerballer said:

Original booking that did not work out was through Charter Up. Premier was who helped them out and will be taking the team on short notice upon the recommendation and help from a company called River Riders. 

Premier is always the company Oneida has used. Glad they came through, the kids deserve it. Makes them feel a little more special. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Dont you tell no body I said this but good luck!!!

That's akin to us wishing Jasper good luck.  Are you ok ? :)

1 hour ago, crow said:

I took a screen shot and I’mma tell everybody :roflol:

No more fried honey buns for him until he repents.  He'll have to say Hail Mary's & wash that mouth out with a palmolive soap bar. 

• Like 1