Lake County vs MASE (Rd 2)

TipToe421

9 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

MASE will go down along with Fairley this week just like all the other over hyped ,we only play each other Memphis teams.

10 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

MASE will go down along with Fairley this week just like all the other over hyped ,we only play each other Memphis teams.

Just like last year when Fairley sent U C home correct or I am wrong !

IJS!!!

16 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Ha Ha show up my man! 
Ok gotcha we love this disrespect my man!

Not true at all MASE has played more than just Memphis teams my man check the schedule sir!

I did check the schedule. Y’all’s schedule is weaker than wet toilet paper. Ok so y’all played Halls and JCM. But would not come to much further north. LC by 10pts .

15 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Just like last year when Fairley sent U C home correct or I am wrong !

IJS!!!

No your right on that but it won’t happen again. We had very young team. As you can see most Memphis teams are out and MASE and Fairley will be put out this week. Might as well start a Shelby County Schools Playoff, because the amount of illegal transfers and recruitment that goes on down there is ridiculous and TSSAA is to scared to make a few people made so they let it slide. Either way it’s still doesn’t work because there are no good coaches. Team comes out with a lot of speed and the by 2nd quarter they are grabbing hips and tired because of lack of taught discipline and strength training.

1 minute ago, WildBill2388 said:

They went to Mississippi buddy so you didn’t check it.

Thank you!

Omg that’s not far. I tell you what tell them to schedule Westview, Union City, Martin, Peabody. No they won’t because these teams have winning records and that scares poor Ole MASE. You can’t buy our type of players

2 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

No your right on that but it won’t happen again. We had very young team. As you can see most Memphis teams are out and MASE and Fairley will be put out this week. Might as well start a Shelby County Schools Playoff, because the amount of illegal transfers and recruitment that goes on down there is ridiculous and TSSAA is to scared to make a few people made so they let it slide. Either way it’s still doesn’t work because there are no good coaches. Team comes out with a lot of speed and the by 2nd quarter they are grabbing hips and tired because of lack of taught discipline and strength training.

Don’t know what schools you  are referring to but MASE is well coached my man!

MASE has areal weight room an it has been put to good use my man!

Weigh training and discipline is what has got this team to the 2nd round!

So your non facts are so far off when it comes MASE.

When it comes to coaching the coach at MASE has a lot of respect from a lot of west Tn Rual coaches especially Shane Jacobs from Peabody!

9 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Omg that’s not far. I tell you what tell them to schedule Westview, Union City, Martin, Peabody. No they won’t because these teams have winning records and that scares poor Ole MASE. You can’t buy our type of players

MASE ain’t scared to play anybody !

This is the same coaching staff that was at MAHS that has played the likes of Peabody, Huntington and Westview!

So speak facts my man!

13 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

What type of players you speaking on because the last 3years this Coach you speak of has 2 kids that’s playing SEC ball , 1 at U T Martin and has 3 kids on this team that has SEC offers. They don’t need to buy any thing except continue to develop great young that are college ready!

• CoachT locked this topic