3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

2 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Why in the world would you say that, we both know we are in for a battle, because after the 1st game our hearts need to endure more...lol

Well I mean we'll show up and TRY but gah those Jackets are head and shoulders better. To all my Patriot posters it's been fun. I'll see y'all next season. 

Jackets - 42

Patriots - 7 (maybe) 

8-);)

28 minutes ago, eers said:

I can’t wait for Beech to be in a region with these two teams. 

Yeah me too, I believe Springfield will grow by upping the region compeition, I know Hendersonville was down this year but I would not think that would be a long term thing. Were they just in a transition year where they had to rebuild, do you believe they will be back to their old selves next season...

37 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Yeah me too, I believe Springfield will grow by upping the region compeition, I know Hendersonville was down this year but I would not think that would be a long term thing. Were they just in a transition year where they had to rebuild, do you believe they will be back to their old selves next season...

I would have to assume so. Next year could be a “down” year for several teams in that new region. I know Beech graduates a lot. Hendersonville did last year. 

7 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

After we win this game Friday I can see a meme being created with your picture recreating the Michael Jordan "and I took that personally" meme. :grin: PATS BY FIDDY!!!!! 

Still to early for basketball score predictions..lol  i like to see the chatter start makes it a little more fun

• Upvote 1