Gordonsville @ Clay Co Part 2. THE REMATCH

TheBlueprint

10 hours ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

My buddy up in Celina said they are 13-2 at home in November when the temperature is 35 degrees or below. Factor in the wind chill and this is a guaranteed win for Clay. Dawgs by 14. 

Sounds like the gospel to me!  I can say this, Dawgs are 23-2 at home in the last four years, and neither one of them losses were to Gordonsville.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Croz finally has a reason to be cocky. It’s been a long time coming though for him.  However I I agree with him. I believe Gordonsville wins the rematch tonight at Clay. The winner of this one gets a mercy rule win the in semifinals next week before being dealt with in Chattanooga in December.  Good luck tonight and stay warm. 

Edited by Pirate2003

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

Croz finally has a reason to be cocky. It’s been a long time coming though for him.  However I I agree with him. I believe Gordonsville wins the rematch tonight at Clay. The winner of this one gets a mercy rule win the in semifinals next week before being dealt with in Chattanooga in December.  Good luck tonight and stay warm. 

Not cocky. I said after our last meeting that I felt good about a rematch. That's what got Roy all worked up, saying I was looking past SP.

I may be singing a different tune after tonight, but I'll still get up tomorrow.