Quarter finals Blackman@Oakland

ttitan27

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Blackman has the speed, strength, talent to beat/compete with Oakland. Oakland has a great coaching staff, but I would also argue that Blackman staff is doing a great job as well. Most folks talk about trenches as the key to the battle.  If that is truly the case then its not strength, size or speed, but rather about one persons will . Confidence goes along way. If you think you can or think you can't then so goes it... 

More importantly, it's about an identity. Blackman wants to make every game a track meet. Oakland wants to bludgeon you. Just don't think you can win a title in 6A with a track meet identity. Maybe if you had a generational type talent

Don't think Blackman is intimidated facing Oakland, but Oakland just doesn't make mistakes often and they're so good in all 3 phases. It's gonna be hard for Blackman to go really deep until defense and special teams get the same kind of attention as the offense does

9 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

More importantly, it's about an identity. Blackman wants to make every game a track meet. Oakland wants to bludgeon you. Just don't think you can win a title in 6A with a track meet identity. Maybe if you had a generational type talent

Don't think Blackman is intimidated facing Oakland, but Oakland just doesn't make mistakes often and they're so good in all 3 phases. It's gonna be hard for Blackman to go really deep until defense and special teams get the same kind of attention as the offense does

The special teams has a lot of things going that may or may not be some teams focus... I believe they have now recovered 11-or 12 onside kicks.... that said it is two very different styles of gaming. I am not saying Blackman wins this game or loses this game. I am saying that there are a lot of good teams that walk off the bus and have a defeated mentality. Blackman has to realize they have the pieces to be really great. They need to come ready to leave it all on the field , and you never know what will happen. 

5 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I live in your head and I love it. Anyways good luck getting trounced this Friday night.

Have you seen how the regions align next year for the playoffs? I have a hard time believing these trolls will be worth typing next year with the potential first or second round trouncing you all will receive from the blaze 

24 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

Have you seen how the regions align next year for the playoffs? I have a hard time believing these trolls will be worth typing next year with the potential first or second round trouncing you all will receive from the blaze 

You’re a lame that I usually don’t respond too, but I find it comical you constantly view my content to purposely get triggered. As if I actually will listen to a word you say lol… a true beta. Keep chasing my shadow.

29 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

Secondly, I will oblige to your pointless words I suppose…. We 21 skunked Blackman in the playoffs last time we met… so I gladly educate you on that fact.

6 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Secondly, I will oblige to your pointless words I suppose…. We 21 skunked Blackman in the playoffs last time we met… so I gladly educate you on that fact.

Yeah that was before your biggest game was against the new school. You’ll never win at that level again. 

7 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I do respect Blaze45 so I’m going to quit hijacking his thread and quit giving fuel to these beta lames that are only hard on that keyboard!! Lol adios 

Not my thread, but let's not be short with memory in our older years like me ... If I recall correctly, Blackman has played Mt Juliet a total of 5 time of which Blackman has won 4 of the 5.... Not world beaters, but we have done alright and are getting better every day.