Quarter finals Blackman@Oakland

ttitan27

18 minutes ago, wompuscat said:

How does this year's Oakland look compared to previous years?

Not much different to be honest. The last couple years they mostly relied on James & Patterson to carry the load. This year they spread it around a little more but they have a ton of guys who can carry the ball well. They have a ton of weapons they can hurt you with. Defensively they may not be at quite the same level they've been the past several years, but make no mistake they're still very good on that side of the ball as well and they're continuing to improve every week. Their special teams is elite as usual and gives them a big advantage on most teams they play.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:35 PM, arshad221 said:

But you didn’t want to meet? I’m so pathetic 

You gonna fight at recess?? LoL, sorry but you lose the argument when you start wanting to fight at recess … I like going back and forth with MJGB too … but it’s not worth getting upset for real 

• Like 1

Just now, pepvol said:

You gonna fight at recess?? LoL, sorry but you lose the argument when you start wanting to fight at recess … I like going back and forth with MJGB too … but it’s not worth getting upset for real 

My point, I’m the winner on here by the time this fool is literally serious about wanting to meet in public over a dang high school football forum… lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

To state the obvious, Kevin Creasy did not inherit a team low on talent. What he did is take a program that was well built by his predecessor and took it to the next level. 

Best of luck to both teams tonight (one more than the other) and hope it's a clean, well played game

I think you may be inflating the success of the previous coach. As I recall, he only one district/region championship.  Not saying he wasn't a decent coach, but he definitely wasn't elite.  

46 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I beat up a lot of people at recess dude is a lame idc who defends him. He had the location and never came after talking stuff to me in a thread that was removed on here. Talk what you know.