Page at Nolensville: The Rematch

Knights21

On 11/15/2022 at 1:57 PM, dawgs82 said:

You obviously not kept up with team from all parts of the state. I would agree with game of the week. But this is far away from the game of the year or state championship game. I've followed these two all year, they are good, best in the west! But they are in for a rude awakening with what West has put together. 

Nah, it is just how I said it would be. Do I need to screenshot last nights results for all teams, post it in this forum and tag you in it?

On 11/15/2022 at 8:25 AM, RollRed said:

How do you figure this will be a MUCH better game than the HC/Springfield game?? Did you watch any of their games? Do you know that last time they played went to overtime just like your game? Are you sad all 3 other team on this side of the state are ranked above page? I think you are talking out of your behind and that’s about it. 

Well, anyone who has paid the least bit of attention to my posts over the past five years KNOWS I do not put much in rankings!

Question is, just how stupid do you feel this morning? I’m not talking about your ignorance but rather your stupidity. Do you realize just how dumb your rhetoric is, now? lol

On 11/15/2022 at 10:08 AM, oridgecat said:

West will represent the East.  Mark it down.  

Yes sir!

On 11/26/2022 at 10:41 AM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Nah, it is just how I said it would be. Do I need to screenshot last nights results for all teams, post it in this forum and tag you in it?

Well, anyone who has paid the least bit of attention to my posts over the past five years KNOWS I do not put much in rankings!

Question is, just how stupid do you feel this morning? I’m not talking about your ignorance but rather your stupidity. Do you realize just how dumb your rhetoric is, now? lol

Yes sir!

should be a good one, I'm looking forward to it.  Taking off Friday to come see this one.

Edited by oridgecat