Way too early AAAA favorites…

Gr8bballfan

Like I always say, bradley dont rebuild they just reload. Like Alabama football

Even being I. District 6 now should still be easy route to state. Except now bradley and cleveland can play each other for chance to go to the boro. Is that new lady a post player because that's the one position bradley was "weakest" at. But with Kimora fields only being a sophomore now she'll be a triple threat for the next 3 years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Like I always say, bradley dont rebuild they just reload. Like Alabama football

Even being I. District 6 now should still be easy route to state. Except now bradley and cleveland can play each other for chance to go to the boro. Is that new lady a post player because that's the one position bradley was "weakest" at. But with Kimora fields only being a sophomore now she'll be a triple threat for the next 3 years.

I applaud you for supporting your team but you do not always have your facts straight.  Bradley and Cleveland do not play for a chance to go to the Boro.  They will meet in the Region Tournament.  The winner will host a Boro team and the loser will travel to a Boro team for sub-state and a chance to play at the glass house.  As for being “weakest” at the post position, I believe Fields proved last year that she is one of the best, if not the best, post player in the largest class of TN girls basketball.  

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 8:29 AM, Gr8bballfan said:

I applaud you for supporting your team but you do not always have your facts straight.  Bradley and Cleveland do not play for a chance to go to the Boro.  They will meet in the Region Tournament.  The winner will host a Boro team and the loser will travel to a Boro team for sub-state and a chance to play at the glass house.  As for being “weakest” at the post position, I believe Fields proved last year that she is one of the best, if not the best, post player in the largest class of TN girls basketball.  

Yeah. I meant in region championship they could play every year. And fields is as good as Howard and has a ring to prove it

As if Bradley Central was not already loaded. They added a huge 2025 to the team. They made a very strategic new assistant coach hire. She will obviously bring her daughter with her. Bradley Central playing chess not checkers. TaTianna Stovall being added is going to make Bradley Central to clear top of the ladder with the pieces they already had in place. 

On 8/18/2023 at 12:11 PM, GBO1980 said:

As if Bradley Central was not already loaded. They added a huge 2025 to the team. They made a very strategic new assistant coach hire. She will obviously bring her daughter with her. Bradley Central playing chess not checkers. TaTianna Stovall being added is going to make Bradley Central to clear top of the ladder with the pieces they already had in place. 

I don't know who your sources are but you better drop them like a hot potato. Stovall did move to Cleveland. She is a teacher at BCHS and her children are enrolled at BCHS but she is not any type of coach at BCHS. Coach Reuter, Coach Tinsley, Coach Freeman and Coach Belford are still in charge of our great Bearettes program. It looks like you just joined Coacht yesterday and this is your first post. We try to be accurate on here as much as possible. So please verify your posts before you post them or you look like a fool. 

20 minutes ago, baconbreath said:

I don't know who your sources are but you better drop them like a hot potato. Stovall did move to Cleveland. She is a teacher at BCHS and her children are enrolled at BCHS but she is not any type of coach at BCHS. Coach Reuter, Coach Tinsley, Coach Freeman and Coach Belford are still in charge of our great Bearettes program. It looks like you just joined Coacht yesterday and this is your first post. We try to be accurate on here as much as possible. So please verify your posts before you post them or you look like a fool. 

So to be accurate. Everything I said is correct except that her mom is a teacher only with no coaching responsibilities. Everything else....exactly what was posted. Why in the world would you get hot and bothered by that discrepancy. Lol. The post was a compliment to Bradley being the heavy favorite for the gold ball. I think most people were not aware that Stovall was at Bradley. Now they know. You seem like someone with quite the rosy disposition. And I might add your investigate skill in identifying the relevance of the date I joined.... you are brilliant. 

So to help you with what your post could have said:

"You are correct that TaTianna is now at Bradley Central and yes they are very loaded with a great roster. Got a good shot to win it all. However her mom was simply hired as a teacher and is not on the HS coaching staff."

Yeah but what fun would that post have been. 

2 hours ago, GBO1980 said:

So to be accurate. Everything I said is correct except that her mom is a teacher only with no coaching responsibilities. Everything else....exactly what was posted. Why in the world would you get hot and bothered by that discrepancy. Lol. The post was a compliment to Bradley being the heavy favorite for the gold ball. I think most people were not aware that Stovall was at Bradley. Now they know. You seem like someone with quite the rosy disposition. And I might add your investigate skill in identifying the relevance of the date I joined.... you are brilliant. 

So to help you with what your post could have said:

"You are correct that TaTianna is now at Bradley Central and yes they are very loaded with a great roster. Got a good shot to win it all. However her mom was simply hired as a teacher and is not on the HS coaching staff."

Yeah but what fun would that post have been. 

Now you understand about Coacht. Congratulations!