Knoxville West at Powell

WestHigh4Life

21 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

None of that has anything to do with HCML pulling a flop, a fake fall, trying to draw a flag on an opposing player.  You're missing the point.  There was no flag, no penalty called and there is not going to be one.  It's more about the embarrassing coach flop that was caught and featured on tv complete with replay.  

this is true.

1 minute ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Didn't say it did. Just stating the late hit that was left out in the story. I've watched the video numerous times, where did Lowe hit the ground on the flop? Saw where #4 backed into him (Lowe) hands up and #4 hand made contact with his face but don't see the "flop" or "flop on the ground"  Not saying Lowe didn't try to sell it, but not seeing a flop

Lowe ran down the field to get behind the kid who was backing up.  

18 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Played at Powell

Clearly explains your bias on the matter.

18 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Video does not lie. 

The play is literally paused on a separate tab while I am typing this.

21 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Watched it numerous times. Late hit/push out of bounds. Real talk

You're completely delusional. 

5 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

None of that has anything to do with HCML pulling a flop, a fake fall, trying to draw a flag on an opposing player.  You're missing the point.  There was no flag, no penalty called and there is not going to be one.  It's more about the embarrassing coach flop that was caught and featured on tv complete with replay.  

I completely agree!!!  Aside from the argument of "The adult's misbehavior is justified because the child did X" never holding any merit- I re-watched the play over and over to try and see what I had missed, and after studying the play, I noticed that the player did absolutely nothing wrong! 

I already get upset when adults talk negatively about kids on these forums, but when I have first hand evidence that what the adult is saying about the child is a lie, I can't "not" say anything.  My explanation/breakdown was solely to correct the narrative that #4 and #2 for West did anything dirty at all.  The only thing they are guilty of is playing hard in a big game.

1 minute ago, sx1234 said:

Clearly explains your bias on the matter.

The play is literally paused on a separate tab while I am typing this.

You're completely delusional. 

In your attempt to be Mark Twain, I needed to address I played football.

You can pause it, run it live and see what you want to see. Play was dead once they hit the sideline. Extra push caused #22 to go well past the boundaries.  

Player safety, but cool. Let's worry about what Matt Lowe did. 

20 hours ago, ILB1999WHS said:

Nah.  Same as Last year.  Last year they lost to oakland 24-14.  This year they lost 38-15.  I'd say Alcoa and West are up more than Maryville is down. 

Maryville was down this year , Maryville team from last year was a great team , Maybe one of the best Maryville team's ever to not win State ... only Problem was Oakland was even greater last year . Either team from Last year would have beat this year's Oakland team ... my opinion only , I try to steer clear of the Imaginary Football League !

8 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

In your attempt to be Mark Twain, I needed to address I played football.

You can pause it, run it live and see what you want to see. Play was dead once they hit the sideline. Extra push caused #22 to go well past the boundaries.  

Player safety, but cool. Let's worry about what Matt Lowe did. 

Johnny, you're never gonna win here. I haven't even bothered weighing in on this for pretty obvious reasons.

• Upvote 1