All the marbles...Anderson County vs Pearl Cohn

Vandychris

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

My Congratulations to the Dream team that is for Real ! 15-0 unblemished in what appeared to be some very good calibrated competition this year. Mavs never quit and never died. Very resilient team. Accomplished what very few have done. They have been flirting state champs for a long while but this year they did it in unbelievable fashion. What a Team. It wasn't 3 or 4 players it was a team. Each and every player were the team. No specific congratulations because no championship is won by a few. All the puzzle pieces must be used to finish a puzzle. So for 2022 Mav team this was a reality that no AC team has ever done before and to each and all the Mav players, family, fans and a special thank you to All the Coaching Staff Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! You earned the most sought out award in High School Football, State Champions and the 4A Golden Football trophy will now be at home in Anderson County Tennessee (Rocky Top)

I know you've been waiting a long time to make this post and here it is. I'm happy for you man thick an thin you've been here. Next up is Martinez winning Mr.4A.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

I know you've been waiting a long time to make this post and here it is. I'm happy for you man thick an thin you've been here. Next up is Martinez winning Mr.4A.

True Kev-O elated, I am. And Thank you. I Martinez take it all too! He has the stats just depends on what they are looking for. Again Much Thanks. Good sport!

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

My Congratulations to the Dream team that is for Real ! 15-0 unblemished in what appeared to be some very good calibrated competition this year. Mavs never quit and never died. Very resilient team. Accomplished what very few have done. They have been flirting state champs for a long while but this year they did it in unbelievable fashion. What a Team. It wasn't 3 or 4 players it was a team. Each and every player were the team. No specific congratulations because no championship is won by a few. All the puzzle pieces must be used to finish a puzzle. So for 2022 Mav team this was a reality that no AC team has ever done before and to each and all the Mav players, family, fans and a special thank you to All the Coaching Staff Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! You earned the most sought out award in High School Football, State Champions and the 4A Golden Football trophy will now be at home in Anderson County Tennessee (Rocky Top)

MIF all that crow you’ve ate over the years can be forgotten for now :thumb:

The MAVS did it!  Congrats to you, the other mav posters who have hung In there.  There’s a lot of CT poster, including myself, I know are happy for you personally and some other Mav posters. Going through the grind of the season and postseason to get the championship is an accomplishment, but to win it, is a huge achievement and special, especially if it the 1st.  I think a lot of CT poster would agree with me and say, enjoy and savor every minute of it. You never gave up hope, never stopped believing, and you continued to post and support your team through all the heat some of us CT poster handed you through the years. Happy for you my friend.  Enjoy it!  We’ll see ya next season :mrgreen:

At the PC fans/posters. You guys had an awesome season and made it to championship game. There’s a lot teams  at home with no championship hardware.  Nothing to hang your heads on.  Congratulations on the silver    

Edited by Romansfive8

MIF, congratulations from Betsy Cyclones fan! Well deserved my brother you are a true diehard! Enjoy every minute of it! For your sakes I hope the younger class men realize what they accomplished this season and continue to work hard and be hungry for another! That gold ball will sure look great in that trophy case!

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

MIF all that crow you’ve ate over the years can be forgotten for now :thumb:

The MAVS did it!  Congrats to you, the other mav posters who have hung In there.  There’s a lot of CT poster, including myself, I know are happy for you personally and some other Mav posters. Going through the grind of the season and postseason to get the championship is an accomplishment, but to win it, is a huge achievement and special, especially if it the 1st.  I think a lot of CT poster would agree with me and say, enjoy and savor every minute of it. You never gave up hope, never stopped believing, and you continued to post and support your team through all the heat some of us CT poster handed you through the years. Happy for you my friend.  Enjoy it!  We’ll see ya next season :mrgreen:

At the PC fans/posters. You guys had an awesome season and made it to championship game. There’s a lot teams  at home with no championship hardware.  Nothing to hang your heads on.  Congratulations on the silver    

Thank you Romans. Haha so true. No more Crow in Seattle lol. But I did have to suck it up over the years and it was worth it. This is a great moment! Well get ready for another season. Just enjoying what my nephew accomplished. I am so so happy for him and nephew Russ, my brother and his family. Got to see all of them on TV. Again thanks Romans!

1 hour ago, blackwidows said:

MIF, congratulations from Betsy Cyclones fan! Well deserved my brother you are a true diehard! Enjoy every minute of it! For your sakes I hope the younger class men realize what they accomplished this season and continue to work hard and be hungry for another! That gold ball will sure look great in that trophy case!

Thank you widows! It's so enjoyable to finally see My Mavs win it all. Start all over again next season. This should give some inspiration to future Mavs and start a winning tradition l!

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Good job you all. Well deserved you all had the team and the pieces to win it all. I said it all season this year was all or nothing for AC and you didn't disappoint me. Good job and enjoy it!!

Thanks EHST we did it, finally lol. I kept the faith but it was weak eating crow for what I say. But it's no fun unless you do. But it's for Real this time!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TtownReject said:

Since when did the facemask stop being considered part of the helmat, WTF. 

it looked like contact was made by the defensive player with the shoulder pads to me. Also, when is an offensive player going to get flagged for leading with the head if a defensive player is?

• Upvote 1