2023 Top Teams

EdForHeisman

41 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

explain how Fayetteville has 4 players on the East team for the East v West game. the only other school in the state at a glance with 4 is Oakland on the West. McKenzie has one, and it isn't even the Mr. Football. 

Mr. Football declined so he could play in another all star game coached by the McK head coach. other than that not sure why McK dont have more on there but they should especially #26

2 hours ago, Doc931 said:

It may not be fair but I think its the truth when it comes to their coaching if you watch them you can tell they just depend on talent and aren't coached up in several areas of the game. I think the only reason it seemed Mckenzie matched them Ath for Ath is just because MCkenzie had enough sense to play their guys both ways.  No knock to Mckenzie they def had talent but I dont think they had it across the board like City. City left Jackson, Wilson, Mr.Football Finalist Thominson on the sideline on Offense besides when going for 2. Your best players cant sit out def guys of that caliber. I agree though Special Teams is a huge problem for City. 

Well if u believe that is truly the issue I hope you guys figure it out cause you have a special athlete @ QB and if used properly could do some damage in  2A next year -kid looks like a young Lamar Jackson.

On 12/7/2022 at 4:17 PM, VOLnWTN said:

Moore Co is going to be really tough to beat.  If McKenzie gets to the quarters, we will have to travel there. We may leave on Thursday.  LOL

Congrats to VOLnWTN. . You’re a true FAN for McKenzie if there is EVER ONE. I’m Proud for You and your Team. Enjoy your Championship. 

16 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Congrats to VOLnWTN. . You’re a true FAN for McKenzie if there is EVER ONE. I’m Proud for You and your Team. Enjoy your Championship. 

Appreciate it.  I came here in 1991 and went to Bethel.  I am originally from White House.  I met my wife here at Bethel.  She is from Broken Arrow, OK.   I taught and coached for 3 years in McKenzie.  She is on year 27 teaching here.  I actually started coaching with Comer a year after her started in 96.  His son, and my son graduated together.  

On 12/7/2022 at 12:35 PM, IPOPU2022 said:

I’m sleeping on Dresden. Unless their 250lb Qb is back 

Nope definitely going to miss him started at mlb and qb 4 year starter and a absolute tank of a kid. But next man up more than likely we will have a kid whose a couple inches taller and a few pounds lighter but faster if he plays to his potential we will be fine.

2 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Nope definitely going to miss him started at mlb and qb 4 year starter and a absolute tank of a kid. But next man up more than likely we will have a kid whose a couple inches taller and a few pounds lighter but faster if he plays to his potential we will be fine.

He playing college ball. I’m thinking he’s big and athletic enough to play for a small private or D3.