NIL

mondo44

9 minutes ago, TheInsideScoop said:

Schools struggle getting sponsorship ads for fences and programs much less someone investing in a 14-18 year old to drive them more business. I see this being something more in the smaller sports like golf than the bigger sports.

Until Maryville needs a QB, then, like magic, he appears. Only now it will be legal

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Until Maryville needs a QB, then, like magic, he appears. Only now it will be legal

That's BS.  Maryville struggles just like most every high school football program in this state to raise money to make ends meet. 

You have no clue. 

1 minute ago, 1OldPatriot said:

I assure you, Maryville doesn't struggle to make ends meet.

I assure you that you are wrong.  And that's straight from one who was tasked with fundraising for several years.  

You really don't know what you are talking about.  

At least the kids can go to the all American games and take the tshirts and cleats which they couldn’t do in the past. Only kids I think that will earn money is the Top 3-5 Recuits from the state. Most of that money would probably be a booster trying to get that kid to come to his college affiliation.