2023 Huntingdon Mustangs

horse

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After two scrimmages and a jamboree the Mustangs defense has looked pretty good. Starters only giving up three scores. I think that was because Huntingdon has a lot players playing both ways and the conditioning in this heat is not quite there yet. The offense looks like it’s coming around after moving some players around to different positions.  

Look Huntingdon was over confident and couldn’t have played much worse last night but I believe in this group!  They are a talented group that will pull it together and be really good by the end of the season!  I think a few changes will be made on the offensive line and they will be good to go!

1 hour ago, 1983 said:

Look Huntingdon was over confident and couldn’t have played much worse last night but I believe in this group!  They are a talented group that will pull it together and be really good by the end of the season!  I think a few changes will be made on the offensive line and they will be good to go!

I believe in them. It’s not like they forgot how to play football. They didn’t figure things out until halfway through the second game last year either. McKenzie had a game plan and not much went right for the Mustangs. You don’t want to peak in the first game of the season. I’m glad we aren’t playing next Friday. It’s going to be 100 degrees and cramps were a big factor this Friday.