Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

2 hours ago, pepvol said:

Not a Grown man with any Balls ! Good Lord the toughness and Hard Love I got from my Coaches back in the Day made Joining the United States Marine Corps a LOT easier on me . I Didn't cower in a corner wanting my Mommy when the Drill Instructors started Hollering because of the Great Leaders of Men I had for my Football Coaches cared enough about me to have high expectations .... and I know of Hundreds of other great Men who are forever Grateful for these Real Men we had for leaders back then . Grow a set and quit Blushing like a girly man !

Yet you were critical of Coach O at Heritage when he cursed in the locker room. 

4 hours ago, pepvol said:

OMG , unbelievable… woke crybaby Parents ran him off ? A coach Hollered at me I’m triggered …  WTH is happening to Football?!?! I was pissed at Cummings when I first saw this thinking he’d left Oak Ridge high and dry , but seriously if all it takes to get a Coach fired at Oak Ridge is for a few whiny parents to cry a little, what coach is gonna want to coach there  now ?!?! 

If true he’s not the first coach to be let go from Oak Ridge for this “reason” in the past two seasons.  It’s apparently a soft parent problem in Wildcat Land.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Tonight, Prepradio.com will interview AD Gaddis at halftime of the girls game. Maybe the boys game. Sorry I am not sure which

Thanks for the great job David Clary.

Replay of the streaming of Oak Ridge games are on You Tube prepradio.com

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

• CoachT locked this topic