Cleveland Blue Raiders Head Coaching Vacancy

Booger

6 minutes ago, Vol3450 said:

Heard that the Tyner DC is trying to jump ship and go to Cleveland.

I’ve heard that too, but to my knowledge it’ll be between Manes and Barber and I haven’t gotten any confirmation Manes is leaving idk why he would. He’s got it good over at Tyner and I mean wouldn’t you as a HC want a DC whose scheme has worked in multiple places!! As well as the staff that knows how to coach it well and the athletes who respect those coaches? Cuz I’ve heard a few names of kids saying they’ll head to the other school in town if someone comes in and doesn’t keep around the coaches they love

13 minutes ago, Vol3450 said:

Pretty sure Manes and Tygard are little Twitter butt buddies. I'm not sure who Manes would bring with. That Tyner staff was small, bringing in a state champ coordinator would make the hire a little more exciting though. Wonder how many Blackman staff will come with, that'll have alot to do with it I'm sure.

I don’t think many considering all of them teach, therefore they’d have to make more teaching jobs and I don’t see that happening. But idk I just  hope that some of the current defensive staff will get to stay. They were great guys. Young and excited only going to grow and the kids respected them!

5 hours ago, Vol3450 said:

Pretty sure Manes and Tygard are little Twitter butt buddies. I'm not sure who Manes would bring with. That Tyner staff was small, bringing in a state champ coordinator would make the hire a little more exciting though. Wonder how many Blackman staff will come with, that'll have alot to do with it I'm sure.

Tyner would have won the title without Manes. 

39 minutes ago, Boudreaux said:

Talent wise, he's had more stars than the Milky Way. Record wise, he's around .500. 

He'll get the talent, but he'll never be better than second place. 

Dang! I just don’t want him to come kick out all the current coaches just to leave in 2 years. I here he can’t sit himself still for longer than that!