Shad Resigns at Eagleton

camppack

6 hours ago, ForTheRidge said:

Cummings and who else? I’m just guessing, by the way. 

Scott Cummings deserves to be a head coach somewhere else by all means. I trust a school system just like I do the government, I DON'T. Their all the same and I'm sure Scott will have a harded time finding another good job like he had because of what Oak Ridge did to him without a real good reason to present to the public other than they had a wild hair up their azz. Let's just say if he were one of the top two that deserve that job and neither got it wouldn't you think , what's wrong with those numb skulls over there. Their confused as a fart in a fan factory right now and had to call an"Ole Senile Granny Woman" they think could fart in a bottle and sell it for advise who knocked out one of the candidates. I'm sure you've heard the joke why there are no female officials because they might call a penalty over something that happened seven years ago, well that pretty much decribes that situation. Far as the two coaches they both have secure jobs and I want to keep it that way 

I would say that with all the money the county has and is pumping into this program the principal may be scared to pull the trigger because he is 0-2 in the head coach hiring department and he may be looking for a job if he screws this one up. It’s obvious they have no clue what’s going on.

8 hours ago, rebeldevil said:

I would say that with all the money the county has and is pumping into this program the principal may be scared to pull the trigger because he is 0-2 in the head coach hiring department and he may be looking for a job if he screws this one up. It’s obvious they have no clue what’s going on.

No doubt about that comment. I'm sure they were up the creek without a paddle with so little time to put someone else in charge when they had to reach out and hire Shad back. When that happened my first thought was when a snake goes and hibernates they shed their skin and comes back as a bigger snake and was I ever right. I was actually starting to like him for the first time then bingo, he bit the ale out of them and ran to Catholic and God knows who he is taking with him.

10 hours ago, rebeldevil said:

That’s what happens when your principal is a farmer, and is only concerned with their future farmers of America club. 

1 hour ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

True. That doesn’t mean I want them hiring a football coach. 

I don't know about that.  

I've met farmers who were some of the wisest people on earth.  

And I have met educators with 14 degree designations who don't have enough sense to get in out of the rain.  

Just depends on one's perspective.  

13 minutes ago, HTV said:

I don't know about that.  

I've met farmers who were some of the wisest people on earth.  

And I have met educators with 14 degree designations who don't have enough sense to get in out of the rain.  

Just depends on one's perspective.  

Well he’s hiring his 3rd coach in three years, and it’s taken over 2 months to make a decision. That’s the perspective on this one. 

I'll throw you all a trivia you might not know. The old Everett High School Bulldogs were first known as the fighting farmers before taking on the name bulldogs. One of the boys on the football team had a bulldog and brought it to practice and that's how they came up with that name and changed it. That was back in the 1920s.

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'll throw you all a trivia you might not know. The old Everett High School Bulldogs were first known as the fighting farmers before taking on the name bulldogs. One of the boys on the football team had a bulldog and brought it to practice and that's how they came up with that name and changed it. That was back in the 1920s.

Played against Everett High in 1975.