Miss Basketball

BigFan1966

2 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea it was Kylie Reynolds from McKenzie that was nominated this year. 

I may be wrong but I always thought they decided before state who the winners were. I know one thing. Gold Ball is the gift that keeps on giving. I turned on our film the last couple of days when we won it last. After a tough loss I turn it on. 

Just now, pioneer42 said:

I may be wrong but I always thought they decided before state who the winners were. I know one thing. Gold Ball is the gift that keeps on giving. I turned on our film the last couple of days when we won it last. After a tough loss I turn it on. 

Yea I had a reporter tell me that voting for miss basketball ended February 7th 

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We all know Savanna is the best player on McKenzie but she was out a few weeks from a broken finger. But no offense to Kylie but her sister Mikaela is a little better & a junior! Her & Savanna will be one of the best duo’s in the state in the state 

Yes those were the top in each class that I saw at the state tournament and I watched all the games. The Reynolds sisters are pretty solid too! I know the gold ball is more important to these girls than Miss Basketball but it’s still a nice honor 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Yes those were the top in each class that I saw at the state tournament and I watched all the games. The Reynolds sisters are pretty solid too! I know the gold ball is more important to these girls than Miss Basketball but it’s still a nice honor 

Yea they all can go! And yea it’s definitely an honor to get it 

5 minutes ago, ValleyMan123 said:

Thank you for the kind words and I hope you are right and she wins it.

Is she a senior and  is she continuing her basketball career in college? With those kind of career stats and character,  I think she deserves the recognition and I hope she wins Miss Basketball.

4 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Ramsey from Unaka is most definitely the best 1A player in the State this Season. IF the Award is for the most complete player on any team regardless of record then she will win. 

I didn’t get to see her, but if she is better than Savanna Davis omg! The only reason Savanna Davis isn’t nominated this year is because of her injury she sustained during the season. That same injury is the only reason McKenzie had 7 losses 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I didn’t get to see her, but if she is better than Savanna Davis omg! The only reason Savanna Davis isn’t nominated this year is because of her injury she sustained during the season. That same injury is the only reason McKenzie had 7 losses 

Savannah Davis put on a clinic of how to shoot the basketball at state. Her whole team did for that matter but they were on a mission.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

If Ramsey would have had one or two more team members that could have scored more than 5-8 pts a game, you may have got to see her at state. She played hurt a lot of the first half of season and still led in scoring.