Best 1/2A team ever?

TheBlueprint

Just face it fellas… greatness is greatness no matter the era. For example, science has gotten me to where I am today. Yea I had great genetics, but proper training and nutrition has helped me to achieve a level that few could ever aspire to reach. I am a model of perfection that every athlete shout aspire to be like. Absolute perfection… and humble to. :)

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just face it fellas… greatness is greatness no matter the era. For example, science has gotten me to where I am today. Yea I had great genetics, but proper training and nutrition has helped me to achieve a level that few could ever aspire to reach. I am a model of perfection that every athlete shout aspire to be like. Absolute perfection… and humble to. :)

I'll have to humbly submit my complete endorsement of BPM"s statement, but if you know him you wouldn't question the validity of this message. Not only are his fingers nimble on the keyboard, but he's quick witted, gravely honest, and carries himself with an air of humility. His physique needs no embellishments from me...prowess and athleticism practically ooze from his pores as he glides about the buffet line with an ease and fluidity that remind you of a ballerina masquerading as a rhinoceros... almost delicately destroying another restaurateurs profit margin for the week in a single assault!

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'll have to humbly submit my complete endorsement of BPM"s statement, but if you know him you wouldn't question the validity of this message. Not only are his fingers nimble on the keyboard, but he's quick witted, gravely honest, and carries himself with an air of humility. His physique needs no embellishments from me...prowess and athleticism practically ooze from his pores as he glides about the buffet line with an ease and fluidity that remind you of a ballerina masquerading as a rhinoceros... almost delicately destroying another restaurateurs profit margin for the week in a single assault!

The owners of China House in Milan despise me. Lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 8:41 AM, orngnblk said:

LOL.it happens!That Gordy team had about 8 or 9 shutouts that year,the paper was really blowing them up!We were off the field at halftime almost ever game so ours didn't look as impressive but our D was dang good! IOur runner up mister football didn't play Much of the second half he broke his arm right after the half on the kick off.

Didn’t Gordonsville lose to Ezell Harding in the 1987 playoffs? 

1 hour ago, Playerscoach said:

Didn’t Gordonsville lose to Ezell Harding in the 1987 playoffs? 

Nope lost to us at our place 17-6 Semifinals then we beat Richland 32-0 in finals.

They beat Ezell in 87 and 88 lost to them in round 1 in 99.Only loss to Ezell I could find.

Edited by orngnblk