6A Region 2 Predictions

2 hours ago, Elias287 said:

I mean, Maryville has to go to Bradley Central, but Maryville stays home for Bearden, and I don’t think it’s been in this century since Bearden has beat Maryville at Maryville. It could happen, but I don’t see it happening.

Bearden last won in '93 when Lovie Smith's son had his way with us at Maryville. Could we see a repeat 30 years later? 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

30 years? Check your math, not quite that far.... barely over 10 years to be honest. What I can tell you though is no one ever figured out to to win 4 straight until we did.

Yes, sir. Truth. I was kinda taking a shot at the Oakland poster (whom I greatly respect) for kinda taking a shot at the Cleveland poster. Lol.

• Upvote 2

On 6/28/2023 at 9:56 AM, blazer1set said:

To miss the playoffs Maryville would need to finish in 5th place amongst these teams:

Bearden
Bradley Central
Cleveland
Farragut
Maryville
Hardin Valley

Farragut East is the new Goliath in 6a. I’m sure Patty the day time hooker is proud.

The Arnold Mustangs have a win streak against freedman’s institute, I know that made Jesse Busyhead proud. I hope that 6% commission was worth it.

Concord has all the money and all the privilege. If football players like grey poupon then the Kingston pike anchors will win state.

Absolutely zero chance fort Craig misses the playoffs. My money is on Barney and stars alma mater gets another district title. 

5 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Ole Benny probably thought he had title #4 in 2008 until he faced Oakland.  Turned Jacques Smith into a turnstile 

Naaa, not really. His real chance was two years earlier at Smyrna when the drive stalled inside the 10 in the final minute. He knew what was coming when he faced y’all.