6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

6 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not gonna troll, but this is the 2nd dud in a row MJ has played.  This wouldn't be the first year they fell apart down the stretch either. I get that Franklin has been competitive in most of their games but they were still 0-8

We’re overrated, I’ve said this a few times prior to now. Travers has underwhelmed at QB, mental mistakes are costing this team, poor play calling and schemes on offense. The lone bright spot has been out Defense lately. 

also needs to be noted with the game tied 7-7, we snuck it on 4th down from the 50…. They ruled it a first down for us… took BACK THEIR INITIAL call and brought the chains out and ruled it short!!!!!!! Atrocious refereeing all night. A bad snap on a punt sealed the game after that. Just poor all around. TP has to figure something out or this team will get mercy ruled 2nd round, and most likely won’t make it out of the 1st.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

We’re overrated, I’ve said this a few times prior to now. Travers has underwhelmed at QB, mental mistakes are costing this team, poor play calling and schemes on offense. The line bright spot has been out Defense lately. 

also needs to be noted with the game tied 7-7, we snuck it on 4th down from the 50…. They ruled it a first down for us… took BACK THEIR INITIAL call and brought the chains out and ruled it short!!!!!!! Atrocious refereeing all night. A bad snap on a punt sealed the game after that. Just poor all around. TP has to figure something out or this team will get mercy ruled 2nd round, and most likely won’t make it out of the 1st.

I'll go ahead and say they play like that in the first round, they'll be one and done. Whenever MJ lays an egg like this, always seems to be the offense that is the culprit

5 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

HUUUUUGEEEE win for the Cavaliers 28-20 over the Green Hill Hawks

Good win but this region is not shaping up to be very good. Green hill just lost to Lavergne and MJ loses to a defeated Franklin team… I guess it’s good for Cookeville to be back to winning ways, but all for what? Each and every team going into the playoffs from this region has an annihilation incoming 

im just not a moral victory type of guy. Sorry

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Just now, MidTennFootball said:

I'll go ahead and say they play like that in the first round, they'll be one and done. Whenever MJ lays an egg like this, always seems to be the offense that is the culprit

OC had no clue how to adjust tonight. Travers, I understand he has minimal passing options, but still the past few weeks in on him 5 int, could’ve been 7-8 tbh. He’s starting to make me nervous every time he drops back, that’s not the feeling you want as a fan.

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Good win but this region is no shaping up to be very good. Green hill just lost to Lavergne and MJ loses to a defeated Franklin team… I guess it’s good for Cookeville to be back to winning ways, but all for what? Each and every team going into the playoffs from this region has an annihilation incoming 

From a MJ POV I can understand feeling that way, but if your Cookeville, even if you get bounced in the 1st round, doubling your wins from the year prior is a good season especially since hardly anyone had them making the playoffs

18 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

From a MJ POV I can understand feeling that way, but if your Cookeville, even if you get bounced in the 1st round, doubling your wins from the year prior is a good season especially since hardly anyone had them making the playoffs

I agree totally.  We will see how good the region is during the playoffs but I will say this.  This Cav team has been well prepared,  great coaching,  great play calling, and tremendous fight every single night.  It’s been a long time since we could say that.  And when the players start believing thats makes a team very dangerous.   And when they are lining up and running it down your throat it makes them even more dangerous.    Go Cavs!

Just now, LadyCavsFan said:

I agree totally.  We will see how good the region is during the playoffs but I will say this.  This Cav team has been well prepared,  great coaching,  great play calling, and tremendous fight every single night.  It’s been a long time since we could say that.  And when the players start believing thats makes a team very dangerous.   And when they are lining up and running it down your throat it makes them even more dangerous.    Go Cavs!

The best teams take on the personality of their coach. Cookeville is playing how their coach played for the Cavs. If they can make it as a 2 seed, they have a fighting chance to make it to the 2nd round