Jamboree Match Ups

BobbyB

Someone told me last night that the Blount County Jamboree was moved from WB to Alcoa because they were afraid the field would get torn up and couldn't afford grass seed to fix it. There we go folks, if this is true there goes your first nomination for Barney's HEF Award, Huge Embarrassing Failure Award for the week.

On 7/29/2023 at 9:53 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Someone told me last night that the Blount County Jamboree was moved from WB to Alcoa because they were afraid the field would get torn up and couldn't afford grass seed to fix it. There we go folks, if this is true there goes your first nomination for Barney's HEF Award, Huge Embarrassing Failure Award for the week.

This is not true. It is still at WB.

Just now, Elias287 said:

@ Central High School  - 7:00 Thursday 8/10/23

Karns vs. Carter 
Fulton vs. West 
Farragut vs. Central 
Halls vs. Kings Academy  

@ HVA - 7:00  Friday 8/11/23

Austin East vs. Webb
Campbell Co. vs. South Doyle
Powell vs. Hardin Valley
Gibbs vs. Bearden

5 Star Preps finally announced the teams that will be participating in the 3rd Annual 5 Star Preps Jamboree, but I still haven't found out who is playing who yet.  

Catholic, CAK,  Grace Christian, Morristown East, Greeneville, Oak Ridge, and Clinton

Should be a fun night of football!! 

Alcoa beat Bradley central 14-7 today 

In scrimmage. Both teams are looking immacualte. unfortunate for maryville… we have to face both and I don’t see us beating either of those teams this year, bradley is a powerhouse team with boo carter and the Caleb Martin Miami commit QB and also a comitted wide reciever. But MAN… those two teams are a powerhouse. Oakland has a game on its hand. It’s gonna be Bradley vs Oakland for 6A championship this year. 

Edited by Rebelfan101
  • Like 1