Preseason Scrimmages

Classless

4 hours ago, Tench said:

Just left York/Scott Co scrimmage while they still played and hopefully corrected by another watcher but varsity  York scored 4 and should’ve been 5 but Scott co recovered a fumble while York was trying to get into end zone which made their lone score. 

No major injuries and York should win their region. Still curious to see how Oneida improved and don’t know really what Bledsoe lost. Wartburg, Polk and tellico I expect to fight for 4th 

Are you saying 4-0 York? 
For the region I think Polk is the wild card. Last year I think Polk beats Oneida. Oneida is down from last year. Is Polk down this year? I have no idea. Bledsoe apparently is a smash mouth team which I think will give Oneida all sorts of problems. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. 

6 hours ago, west10EZ said:

I did say size didn’t I ? Do you think  30 sees the field ? I mean what I say . Mckenzie , a 2A team despite what people want to believe ,  will most likely win the region and lose early in the playoffs . Tate will not win Mr Football, won’t even come close  .

Just answer my question, what week do they exit? 30 what??? I can't comprehend what you're trying to say.

7 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Are you saying 4-0 York? 
For the region I think Polk is the wild card. Last year I think Polk beats Oneida. Oneida is down from last year. Is Polk down this year? I have no idea. Bledsoe apparently is a smash mouth team which I think will give Oneida all sorts of problems. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. 

I think Polk beats Bledsoe this year… I also have York being the 3 seed.

29 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

What's your reasoning behind that? I'm not that familiar with Polk and Bledsoe. York is loaded though, if they are the 3rd best team then Oneida is in trouble. 

ER played against Bledsoe and Polk last year. Polk had a better offense but their defense was horrible. They return a good amount of players back including their best playmaker #12. #22 for Bledsoe was the whole offense and he’s gone. I think 1-3 could all win this region, but I think Polk wins it. Polk had Bledsoe beat last year but lost in the final minutes I believe.

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

What's your reasoning behind that? I'm not that familiar with Polk and Bledsoe. York is loaded though, if they are the 3rd best team then Oneida is in trouble. 

If they’re the third best team then Oneida and 2 other teams are in trouble aren’t they. Why do you constantly talk about and make comparisons to Oneida. It’s kinda getting weird for someone “not a fan” of Oneida to compare them so much to everybody, everyone knows Oneida’s program has been way down for a decade and is currently on life support. No one is saying otherwise. Seriously, what’s your beef with Oneida? Not trying to be a jerk, I’m honestly curious. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1